What mods or Sling gear did Santa bring you?

• I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, with family and friends or whomever is important to you. Memories made, and all that.

Our kids rolled us out at exactly 0630 this morning, so I still havent had breakfast yet. They're over the moon with their toys and books, and actually playing quietly, so I finally had a chance to open a couple boxes here.

First, a gift from a gentleman on the forum here, unexpected when he reached out to @sideseatdriver with an offer of a gift of a like-new 20x12 rear wheel for our Sling. It came in the other day and my wife wrapped it, so I didn't get to see it until this morning. And there's the Nitto 315 that has been sitting under the tree for about a month....matched set! Thank you, @SlingRider , your generosity is humbling.

And on top of that, my bride found a wonderful deal on a lightly used CAI from DDM, something I thought I'd not be able to get anytime anytime soon, for pennies on the dollar. Thank you, @Dave@DDMWorks, @Jeff@DDMWorks, @Ivy@DDMWorks, and whoever else had a hand in this. I'll go put it on today, and take pictures.

And speaking of pictures, I got a fashion show this morning when @sideseatdriver tried on all the new layers of gear I got from @FixMyToysZach. You guys will have to use your imagination, though....no pictures of all that hotness. Or at least none I can share here! :P:evil:

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday filled with all the things you hold dear. From our house to yours - Merry Christmas!

(Now show off the goods! :00008172: )

• No mods under the tree for me but the family was nice enough to give $ that can be turned into mods. Best move since they don't know the SS well yet. If I can find good deals I think I have enough for QA1 shocks, @Rabtechs front end protection kit, and 4 point restraints. These are at the top of my list for now so I hope I can find the deals I need to get it all done.

• No mods under the tree for me but the family was nice enough to give $ that can be turned into mods. Best move since they don't know the SS well yet. If I can find good deals I think I have enough for QA1 shocks, @Rabtechs front end protection kit, and 4 point restraints. These are at the top of my list for now so I hope I can find the deals I need to get it all done.

You won't regret that front end kit, it really is the cat's ass, and the look is great too! Last I saw, it was on sale, so snap it up!

There are a couple of good threads on here with ideas and choices for harnesses. Personally, we have the ProArmor 3" set - good price point, easy install, and the hardware with it (lap belt, chest connector) are good quality. Have fun!

• heat pads for the seats, full tuff skinz domed carbon fiber kit,.. everything for interior and exterior, wiring harness for a trailer, wicked hitch, waterfall speaker pod, ram mount XL cup holders, metricks rear fender, airbrush paints, tools up the wahzoo

• heat pads for the seats, full tuff skinz domed carbon fiber kit,.. everything for interior and exterior, wiring harness for a trailer, wicked hitch, waterfall speaker pod, ram mount XL cup holders, metricks rear fender, airbrush paints, tools up the wahzoo

@Shatneyman, did you rob the Slingshot store or the bank?

⛄️

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436:

• @MiM, did you open that box yet?

My wife did bring some gifts since we're out of town at the moment...

I got the Neilson half cover for the Slingshot, the Status Racing rear shock cover (no more red in the rear... Wait... 8| ), and replacement hood pads since mine fell off and whereabouts unknown...

I also got a 181 piece black chrome Dewalt mechanic's set... Time to wrench up... :huh::/

Better call Danna... :saint:

Damn it Dean!!
    We gotta get Dawn and Terry together again! :thumbup::00008359:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: