DDM Arm Rest for the slingshot

• Just received the DMM Armrest today, i was skeptical at first especially at the price, but then found out they were hand made, Kudos to DDM, its definitely top quality and functional as well, if you have 195.00 burning a hole in your wallet then i would recommend.

• Just received the DMM Armrest today, i was skeptical at first especially at the price, but then found out they were hand made, Kudos to DDM, its definitely top quality and functional as well, if you have 195.00 burning a hole in your wallet then i would recommend.

I have some powder coated cup holders would I be able to use them?

• Here's my dilemma..My stock cup holders were a bitch to pop out, had to pry ever so carefully..With this armrest if I ever changed cup Holders Im worried I would put a hole in pad.....Unless theses a way to secure cup holders , but have them pop easy some other way? Maybe file the plastic that locks them in a bit???

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• I so agree with @Travis. I never really thought about buying all the other stuff for it. The Slingshot was great out the door of the dealership. Then along came all the mods that I just had to have. :D

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• I so agree with @Travis. I never really thought about buying all the other stuff for it. The Slingshot was great out the door of the dealership. Then along came all the mods that I just had to have. :D

The stock Look/ feel now when I look back just seemed so cheap....Now it's Luxury!! :D

• Here's my dilemma..My stock cup holders were a bitch to pop out, had to pry ever so carefully..With this armrest if I ever changed cup Holders Im worried I would put a hole in pad.....Unless theses a way to secure cup holders , but have them pop easy some other way? Maybe file the plastic that locks them in a bit???

That's exactly what I'd do with my cup holders......It would drive me nuts if I thought I'd scratch or damage something every time I wanted to pull the stock ones out. A little time and patience with the file should do the trick and make them so they lightly snap in and pop out without much effort 8)

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

The first time is a little tight. Just use PLASTIC chisels, you can buy a nice set on Amazon. After a few insertions, they come in and out more easily. For the stock ones. After market ones will be tighter in the stock SS, and may not fit in the DDM armrest.

I pop mine out from underneath ..... just reach up there and knock them sideways then they pop right out from the top. Put them back in with the plastic tabs lined back up with their original installed locations and the next time they come out even easier......no tools..no chance of scratching anything .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

These work great used them many times to remove trim without scratching painted or any plastic surface.
    Why because it is plastic.

• Filed cup holder catches just a hair. they still lock in , but come out easy if needed...I bought the DDM works arm rest pad. Fills spot/ recessed void nicely and I have actually noticed more comfort...Nicely made...finishes off everything I have done in Sling