It seems I've got a little time on my hands now

• @A-Team SS and I Took our Slings to visit @V-SHOT and Velma today. We really just wanted to let him see a Slingshot because he has not seen his Sling in several weeks. He is not allowed to consume alcohol of any kind either. Velma makes a killer root beer and Crown so Tim, Velma and of course me had us one of these fine beverages. John had a Black Cherry soda. Had to show everyone how he felt about Tim and I riding our Slings and drinking his Crown. Thank you Velma for making all of us ( Not JOHN ) a drink and taking a few minutes to enjoy it with Tim and I. Great to see you John, and great to see you recovering so quickly.

• @A-Team SS and I Took our Slings to visit @V-SHOT and Velma today. We really just wanted to let him see a Slingshot because he has not seen his Sling in several weeks. He is not allowed to consume alcohol of any kind either. Velma makes a killer root beer and Crown so Tim, Velma and of course me had us one of these fine beverages. John had a Black Cherry soda. Had to show everyone how he felt about Tim and I riding our Slings and drinking his Crown. Thank you Velma for making all of us ( Not JOHN ) a drink and taking a few minutes to enjoy it with Tim and I. Great to see you John, and great to see you recovering so quickly.

awwww how awesome - he's even telling us that we're number 1 in his book

He's feeling better.

Keep on recovering @V-SHOT

Awwww, my FRIENDS!!!!! And I still wouldn't trade them for a goat!!! But if you throw in a turtle or a goldfish....we can talk about a trade!!! :00008172: