2019 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• As @Ross said earlier...

You folks could possibly miss out on one hell of an eye candy calendar to hang on the drooling wall. At least that's what I heard...

It's easy...

Send an email with pics attached,
    To the following link...
    2019slingshotcalendar@gmail.com

It's not necessary to have a discussion or elaborate the details unless you are inclined to do so.

Let @Ross do the sorting, filing, compiling, coordination, leg work, proofing, packaging, and complaining...

When the calendar is ready...
    Order one, two, or as many as you want.

And when the New Year arrives...
    You will have a new batch of Slingshots to drool over each month by simply turning the page.
    Kinda like that monthly subscription in a plain brown sleeve you had decades ago.

Don't think your pics are suitable?

If it has any part of the Polaris Slingshot in the frame and doesn't look like you shot it through granny's pantyhose..
    Hell, that might even make an interesting shot.

Submit them and let @Ross do that thing he does.

Send email with pics attached,
    To the following link...
    2019slingshotcalendar@gmail.com

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• thanks so much, I couldn't have said it better

and PLEASE do NOT submit photos taken through grandma's pantyhouse

• Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Don't forget to submit photos for consideration to the annual calendar. Only had a couple of folks step up and send in submissions - big thank you to @flipr @ThomaSS @Volley37 and Tim for recently submitting some great photos

We still don't have enough photos for a calendar like last year - please submit photos to 2019slingshotcalendar@gmail.com[/email]m

don't forget to send your calendar submissions to 2019slingshotcalendar AT gmail DOT com

• Its so easy... ? you need to help me fix our photos in high res! :POKESS:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• I think the biggest issue we run into with the calendar is submissions from a mobile device. The photos are awesome but the device shrinks down size and resolution of your photo so it doesn't eat a ton of your mobile data in sending them and because most websites downsize your photos - most screens are still 72dpi but a good print quality is 3 fold that size. I hope the tips above help with mobile submissions. If that doesn't help just email us at 2019slingshotcalendar@gmail.com and we will figure out a way

• well ladies and gentleman - I'm not sure what to say at this point but we have about half of the submissions we did last year ..... not enough to put together a calendar

maybe the calendar was too large, didn't have enough photos, was too expensive, outlived its time, or maybe folks haven't had time to submit - at this point I cannot promise a 2019 calendar without significant increase in submission over the next 35 days

there's still time left to submit to 2019slingshotcalendar@gmail.com

I will submit my pictures after the booze and blues. I have not submitted any of my pictures yet :(.. I think I sent you about 100 photo's last year. I may have about 60-70 or so once I go through them.

• It's sad. I retired, and have half the ride time I used to have... shouldn't have taken that new job. LOL. I don't have any good pictures @Ross, but I'll certainly take a calendar again!

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• It's sad. I retired, and have half the ride time I used to have... shouldn't have taken that new job. LOL. I don't have any good pictures @Ross, but I'll certainly take a calendar again!

Tom, good to hear from you. Hope you and Marlene are doing well. You need to MAKE the time to ride. If I remember right you move to VW---some great riding there. I'm going to send you a pm.

your ears must be as red as a fire engine - between stories of Eureka Springs past and general conversation at home the names Tom and Marlene have been spoken a lot lately. Hope you both are doing well and it sure is great hearing from you. Don't be a stranger - with all your free time now as a "retiree" don't be afraid to check in and let us know how things are going when you aren't riding

• I may be at Eureka Springs but pimpin for the calendar never ends. I've grabbed some photos and the event hasn't started - but since this calendar is about your photos of your Slingshot don't forget to capture some digital memories and submit them to 2019slingshotcalendar@gmail.com

Hey I know the chick that owns that Sling...She’s all “I’m from Texas” blah blah blah...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hey I know the chick that owns that Sling...She’s all “I’m from Texas” blah blah blah...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that chick from Texas too. But the chick I know is all about OTHER PEOPLE first. She's the most giving person I've met in a long long time. Tirelessly working her day job dealing in the high stress medical field, yet finds the time to enrich the lives of everyone she meets. Plus does more fundraising before noon, than most people do all year. I'm proud of her and glad she's an adopted slingshot sister of mine

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE