Two Pole Hydraulic Lift For The SS?

• I've been putting it off for a while now but with the purchase of the SS it gave me one more "good" reason to buy a lift.

I suppose it is a little late now to be asking for advice since I've already ordered the lift but what are ya'll opinions on the pro's and con's of the two post lift VS a standard lift where the vehicle is supported by it's tires?

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I hope the 9000 is good for the dually. I have a 10,000 and I have a 3/4 diesel with the quad and 8' box and it scares me when I lift it. Get yourself some high jack stands to put under for safety. I love being able to lift the sling up to work on it. Even cleaning it up I lift it up so much easier on the back.

• I hope the 9000 is good for the dually. I have a 10,000 and I have a 3/4 diesel with the quad and 8' box and it scares me when I lift it. Get yourself some high jack stands to put under for safety. I love being able to lift the sling up to work on it. Even cleaning it up I lift it up so much easier on the back.

So jealous. Maybe some day I'll stop moving every two years, and hopefully I can find enough space and money to get me one of these.

I agree that the dually would be a load on it for sure. Rating wise it is suppose to handle it but I would definitely be cautious about hoisting it up and getting under it. I also agree with you about some extra safety supports while under it. I would likely do that no matter what I have on it.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868