Home security

• I do not have a doorbell with a camera, but I do have three Samsung smartcams and I love them. Originally I bought the Nest cameras that looks very similar to this, but I returned them when I found out they didnt have any local storage and that I would have to pay for cloud storage.

With these Samsung SmartCams they have a micro SD card in each camera that will store the video when ever an "event" happens such as movement and/or sound this is user selectable as are the areas where motion is detected. Samsung also offers a cloud option, but unlike many other cameras it isnt required

I just dont like the idea that after I buy a camera I then have to keep paying for a service if I want recordings I can view after the fact - with the Samsungs and their on board SD storage No fees for storage are required

I picked mine up at Costco when they were on sale for about $80 each - same specs and resolution as the Nest cameras that were more than twice as much

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I will have to look into these. I don’t think they had them available when I bought mine. I also have a Kodak brand that lets me pan and tilt.

• I will have to look into these. I don’t think they had them available when I bought mine. I also have a Kodak brand that lets me pan and tilt.

The black ones that I have dont seem to be carried at costco anymore - they now have a white one that looks exactly the same and having stood in costco and read the package the only difference I see is that the one they sell now does not include the SD card - the ones I bought did. Also at costco they now sell a Samsung smartcam that has the pan and tilt feature like this

I may get one of these in the future to replace the smartcam I have in the front room

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I bought these for my house over a year ago.
    I love them, have a good picture, infrared night vision out to 100+ feet, motion detection and has a 3 TB hard drive to store video on.
    Can even set it up to email me when a camera detects motion.
    I can access the cameras with smart phone, laptop for FREE.
    4K Ultra HD IP NVR system with eight 2K 4MP IP cameras | Lorex

It goes good with my alarm system, but my dog HATES the siren of the alarm system, starts howling when it goes off, LOL

• This is LD (the Littlest Dog). She's never off duty, and I've never seen her make a bad call where people are concerned.
    If she likes you, you're welcome... if she doesn't, you ain't coming in.
    She doesn't have bluetooth, just white ones.
    Akita Inc. Best security service ever.

• This is LD (the Littlest Dog). She's never off duty, and I've never seen her make a bad call where people are concerned.
    If she likes you, you're welcome... if she doesn't, you ain't coming in.
    She doesn't have bluetooth, just white ones.
    Akita Inc. Best security service ever.

Akitas are one of the smartest dogs and most loyal dogs out there. And they''ll bond with both males and females.

So, an inappropriate question. Will she take a dump in sight of humans? My guess is no.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• LD was raised as a city dog in California, so yes, she is used to being walked on a leash with Dad behind her carrying a bunch of plastic Walmart bags.
    Since we moved to Arkansas, we have 9 acres, partially wooded, so she has become much more lady-like in her personal habits... she has also developed a taste for box turtles, and she is strong enough to crush and eat them. We also used to have coyotes around the ranch - but not anymore. :whistling:

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.