Rear end rattle

• Anyone else notice that when going over some bumps in the road there is a rear end rattle? Just guessing but is it / could it be the parking
    break spring or the plastic belt cover? I have put some rubber washers in-between the three mountain bolts on the belt cover but to no avail.
    Just wondering if putting a rubber ( whatever ) in-between the spring or the springs themselves might prevent this. Thoughts??

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Anyone else notice that when going over some bumps in the road there is a rear end rattle? Just guessing but is it / could it be the parking
    break spring or the plastic belt cover? I have put some rubber washers in-between the three mountain bolts on the belt cover but to no avail.
    Just wondering if putting a rubber ( whatever ) in-between the spring or the springs themselves might prevent this. Thoughts??

I've got so many comebacks but I'll leave it up to @Tripod

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436:

I've got noises coming from my rear end but usually after ice cream. Seriously though I took mine into Polaris and they try to blame anything aftermarket but when they ran out of excuse they decided that it was the wheel bearings.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

could be so many things - so tough to even give a worthwhile guess without hearing it ourselves .... got any video?

• Here in Texas, concrete is commonly used on our roads. When I cross the joints between concrete road sections (especially when there is a slight rise at the joint), my swingarm produces a rattle. Both my motorcycles and my Slingshot made/make this noise.

Edited once, last by BKL ().