Anybody here who has a good contact with Alpha Powersports? Henry, Matt, ... ???

• Here's the story.

I've contacted Alpha on oct 13 because I was intrested in their wingbrackets. Henry replied to me and asked what year my SS was so I answered his question. Then it went silent.

Tried a couple of emails, no response. Tried to use FB, no response.

Read some posts on the dark site and tried to contact somebody I saw there with the name Matt who seemed to work at Alpha. That was on November 7. He replied rather quickly, friendly helped me out and gave me a quote for all the stuff I wanted. Then he sent me an invoice (total $657.86 with a note that said: "Will update with tracking once payment is received, thank you!") that I immidiately payed with my Mastercard. Then he went kinda silent.
    When I asked if he got the payment he said on Nov 13 "I havent been to the shop so I am not able to check or confirm I will do so when I am there next!"

I asked again on nov 20 ..... "Hey Philip. I unfortunately have not been to Alpha so I don't have any updates. I will let you know ASAP"

Asked again yesterday and now I got this: "I have tried to ship but our internet was off so im not sure how to get it moving. I am unfortunately closing this account, I will message Henry again but please use the Alpha Facebook page to contact Henry for shipping info or his email Henry@alphapowersport.com

Since Henry didn't reply to any of my emails in the fist place I really doubting if he will do it now.

What would you guys do?

• The only thing you can do is to contact your credit card company immediately asking for a refund as apparently the company is not doing online sales at the present time. They will try to contact Alpha and then determine to refund the payment back to you, or Alpha will provide a tracking number. I'd do it sooner than later. Henry has always been a straight shooter, so something had to have happened for this to occurr

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• ...something had to have happened for this to occur

From reading multiple threads on multiple websites about problems getting in touch with Alpha, and even reports of Alpha employees not being able to get in touch with Henry, my analysis based on an aggregation of intel is it sound like "something" is Henry has found a new interest or a different direction to move in.

• From reading multiple threads on multiple websites about problems getting in touch with Alpha, and even reports of Alpha employees not being able to get in touch with Henry, my analysis based on an aggregation of intel is it sound like "something" is Henry has found a new interest or a different direction to move in.

a different direction like to Mexico? Is there a reward? Time to call Dog the Bounty hunter.

• a different direction like to Mexico? Is there a reward? Time to call Dog the Bounty hunter.

What I have seen written by folks who know him (and I do not know him) is that he is opening "another" restaurant. No idea if he already has one running, or how many, or what. But I have run a small business before, and I know how much time it takes, so if he is focusing on a new one, I can definitely imagine how neglected the current one is. IF that is the case.

• Regardless, the captain of a ship should never abandon ship before making a formal announcement to all people affected...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• You know... They also have @Tangos Sling, don't they?
    Maybe they're just busy with loyal customers and don't need to worry about the forums? Maybe using different means to funnel in work...? Just guessing here as it truly does piqué my interest...

On a different note, does quoting oneself equal talking about oneself in the 3rd person...? :00008172:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• You sure they're done @lrobbi?

Last I saw on Instagram, I believe @DKF Texas had her Sling there...

Just poking fun :D —- but I know of third party person who mentioned something to me a while back ...14 months 2 weeks and 1 day ago.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I really don't understand. If things aren't going great then why keep everybody waiting. Be honest about it.

The only thing you can do is to contact your credit card company immediately asking for a refund as apparently the company is not doing online sales at the present time. They will try to contact Alpha and then determine to refund the payment back to you, or Alpha will provide a tracking number. I'd do it sooner than later. Henry has always been a straight shooter, so something had to have happened for this to occurr

I'm planning on doing that. Just wanted to give them a couple of days because maybe somebody here might have the right connection to get me in touch with Henry or some other Alpha male.

I also read that he seemed to be busy opening another restaurant. Should be his third I heard.
    Totally understand if his priority is somewhere else right now but just put something on your website like 'due to circumstances Alpha will be closed till spring" or something like that. Since I am defenitily not the only one I don't think this way of treating clients is good for the future business.
    Although some people don't care what happened to previous customers as long as they are ok.

But that doesn't mean you just have to leave everything else behind.
    Especially when they are able to send you an invoice, they could at least send yuo the goods you paid for. Should be more honest if they just said "No we can't deliver it"