Anybody here who has a good contact with Alpha Powersports? Henry, Matt, ... ???

• just found this reply in my inbox on TDS from that Matt

"I was removed from all Alpha social media and no longer work for Henry or Alpha so it has been very difficult to get ahold of him. It is a matter of him bringing it to FedEx rather than it being picked up at the shop, which hasnt been able to happen since they are closed. I may be stopping at his restaurant to talk to him about it, I will bring this up to him again. It is boxed up and ready to go but unfortunately there is quite literally nothing I can do at this point. Im really sorry for the whole situation and the inconvenience."

• just found this reply in my inbox on TDS from that Matt

"I was removed from all Alpha social media and no longer work for Henry or Alpha so it has been very difficult to get ahold of him. It is a matter of him bringing it to FedEx rather than it being picked up at the shop, which hasnt been able to happen since they are closed. I may be stopping at his restaurant to talk to him about it, I will bring this up to him again. It is boxed up and ready to go but unfortunately there is quite literally nothing I can do at this point. Im really sorry for the whole situation and the inconvenience."

Good luck buddy,,, I know this must be frustrating.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Alpha still owes me stuff I paid in full for!!!!!

It was a phone order and I was told it was in stock and would ship immediately, that was months ago. I try to get a response from them and nothing.

THANK GOD I CANCELLED MY TURBO ORDER WITH THEM

What a shitty way to treat your customers

John
    2017 SL LE Midnight Cherry
    :COILOVERSS::TURBOSS::MOTOROILSS::FILTERSS::COLDAIRSS::DONKEYSS:

• Don’t know what’s going on but that’s just bad business. Family issues or health issues acceptable excuses opening new restaurant and keeping people’s money not acceptable. I know Alpha has a lot of fans on here but that’s not right it’s pretty much theft.

• It’s sad ~> all this craziness going on with Alpha. I know a few folks in the community who’ve also been affected by this... I wish you the best of luck @philip_mustang & @Casey_SS in getting the stuff you paid for. You deserve better...

*That said, @Dave@DDMWorks / @Jeff@DDMWorks ~> time to go public! :thumbsup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• I’m not personally affected other than my exhaust but I’ve been shocked how people seem to be afraid of calling them out on this. I know they Helped the community when parts were scarce but many on this forum treat each other like family and if someone stole from my brother I wouldn’t be very happy about it. I just care about my friends and famiy getting screwed! For me it’s a character issue.

• I’m not personally affected other than my exhaust but I’ve been shocked how people seem to be afraid of calling them out on this. I know they Helped the community when parts were scarce but many on this forum treat each other like family and if someone stole from my brother I wouldn’t be very happy about it. I just care about my friends and famiy getting screwed! For me it’s a character issue.

Thank you... You seem to get it... It's not personal, just business... Let's separate business from friends/family... ✌

• It’s sad ~> all this craziness going on with Alpha. I know a few folks in the community who’ve also been affected by this... I wish you the best of luck @philip_mustang & @Casey_SS in getting the stuff you paid for. You deserve better...

*That said, @Dave@DDMWorks / @Jeff@DDMWorks ~> time to go public! :thumbsup:

We are just here doing what we do best. If we can help anyone out give us a call ;)

Jeff Mellor
    DDMWorks
    119A Highway 183
    Piedmont, SC 29673
    Orders - 864-438-4949
    Tech Support - 864-907-6004
    www.DDMWorks.com

• This hasn't been my best week due to some unexpected kidney issues. Never had trouble with it before but had to go through some small surgery.

When I was released and got home there ware some boxes waiting. One was from @SlingLow and one of the others was from Alpha!!!

Look like my spamming of Henry (and his restaurant and every related person I could find) turned out just fine :)

I even got an extra slingdry towel.

So after all I'm a happy guy that everything turned out ok in the end.

Now time to recover and then I'll have some mods to make ;)