Maggie Valley 2018 Who is coming May 29 thru June 3, 2018

• looks like Polaris wants to see us

Smart move on their part...
    largest demographic of Slingshot owners in one place and an opportunity to survey owners without their knowledge.

Wonder if I will get another free hat?

And as for riding fast....

Been popping into Maggie Valley since 2011 and occasionally ride fast...

Its not the Rocky Mountains, but it is the Appalachian Mountains... and it's hard to take in the views when your driving like your ass is on fire.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

Edited once, last by airoutlaw ().

• Not sure what type spinal surgery you came through...
    If they recommended stretching, keep those going.
    When you stop during your travel, take a few minutes to do a walk. Keep those kinks from settling in. And maybe you can talk the wifey into a nightly massage. Minimizes the scarring. (Just be careful you don't find something stuck in an orifice three minutes into the massage. Top complaint of women from my understanding.)
    Called today canceled reservations I decided not to chance such a long trip so soon..........Maybe next year
    Think you will do fine.

:SILVERSS::POKESS::00000022::evil::00000021:
    Wears earplugs keeps out all those pesky noises

• You are so right @EjFord I am sitting on dead ready . Looking forward to seeing you again and meeting all my new forum family. Thinking I might have to show @Bill Martin how to get there cause he hasn’t been out much lately after spending so much time in hospitals and recovery at home. But I think we will be there on Monday. See y’all there.
    JUST SAYIN.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• @EjFord I know you are leaving early to meet up with us in Louisville. We plan to hit the road here in Indy around 8:30-9. So keep me posted on where you are. Might just see ya on the road

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• @EjFord I know you are leaving early to meet up with us in Louisville. We plan to hit the road here in Indy around 8:30-9. So keep me posted on where you are. Might just see ya on the road

I will leave home before 5:00 central time...Should be coming around/thru Indy by 8:30 eastern time. Will let you know.

• @Guardian_Angel and I look forward to this trip. We get to unwind, be a little crazy, meet some interesting folks, and see some most excellent machines!

Feeling a little crushed right now. We will not be able to attend this year due to no diagnoses of problem with our Slingshot. No diagnoses, no start of repairs.

Ya'll have fun and ride safe!

Will set our sights on the Ozarks Slingshot Invasion, Eureka Springs, Arkansas in September. Paid up for an event and this works.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Sorry to hear this. Was looking forward to meeting you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• What really sux other than y’all not being able to attend @airoutlaw is we are neighbors and still haven’t met, we must make that happen when you guys get you sling back.... :)

• Ozarks was my first rally...some great riding and not nearly as many people fighting for a space on the road. Sorry you won't make MV but will see you in Eureka Springs.

• yep. Crushed describes it. Slings been in one or another "holding area" at 2 different dealers all month. I begged and pleaded to every service guy, and more, even begged for help at work...
    Hopefully, this was a redirection from above... never know of the unknown blessings do we? Lots of miles between here and Maggie valley.. maybe we just didn't need to go.
    Still crushed though.
    @adventure4me hope to see you next go round... @EjFord, and all the rest of you as well.. gonna go make some lemonade now.....

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• By the way..

As of 3pm this afternoon, a Deluxe King Suite with balcony came available at The Four Seasons. Maybe one of you can nab it.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Awwwwww Crap - that sucks!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Sorry guys and girls we decided to cancel our trip because of weather, it is just to dangerous for such a long trip 12 hrs. in the rain and then every day a chance of 50 - 80% rain.
    I guess I have to shut up about the TRAILER QUEENS and start saving for a Truck and trailer so we don't miss it again.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch