Maggie Valley 2018 Who is coming May 29 thru June 3, 2018

• My first follow up with my back surgeon is tomorrow........I have been driving my SS even though I'm not supposed to be driving and omg it feels good.......Hoping for good news tomorrow and hoping we can still make Maggie Valley at the end of the month..........

:SILVERSS::POKESS::00000022::evil::00000021:
    Wears earplugs keeps out all those pesky noises

• My first follow up with my back surgeon is tomorrow........I have been driving my SS even though I'm not supposed to be driving and omg it feels good.......Hoping for good news tomorrow and hoping we can still make Maggie Valley at the end of the month..........

Prayers are with you.

• Prayers are with you.

Well the Dr. said light duty at work for the next 6 weeks and have fun on your trip............I really like her.....Now anyone want to take the slow boat to Maggie Valley thinking I may have to make a few more then normal pit stops on the way down

:SILVERSS::POKESS::00000022::evil::00000021:
    Wears earplugs keeps out all those pesky noises

• Well the Dr. said light duty at work for the next 6 weeks and have fun on your trip............I really like her.....Now anyone want to take the slow boat to Maggie Valley thinking I may have to make a few more then normal pit stops on the way down

Not sure what type spinal surgery you came through...

If they recommended stretching, keep those going.
    When you stop during your travel, take a few minutes to do a walk. Keep those kinks from settling in. And maybe you can talk the wifey into a nightly massage. Minimizes the scarring. (Just be careful you don't find something stuck in an orifice three minutes into the massage. Top complaint of women from my understanding.)

Think you will do fine.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I'll be coming in late Wednesday, and looking to get in a ride with some fast folks sometime on Friday. I got a little taste of riding some fast twisties with @DKF Texas in the Hill Country and now I gotta get my fix.

Beware of Sling Ninja...

• I'll be coming in late Wednesday, and looking to get in a ride with some fast folks sometime on Friday. I got a little taste of riding some fast twisties with @DKF Texas in the Hill Country and now I gotta get my fix.

Enjoy the ride...but be cautious of the guys that go fast...some go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY fast. Some great Slingshot drivers will be in MV. The roads in the Smokes have some twisties...that make Texas look smooth and straight.

• Enjoy the ride...but be cautious of the guys that go fast...some go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY fast. Some great Slingshot drivers will be in MV. The roads in the Smokes have some twisties...that make Texas look smooth and straight.

Hmmm, not sure of the scientific difference between "fast" and "WAAAAAAAY" fast.... but I guess I'll figure it out! :) I'm new to this kinda riding, but I'm pretty fearless (to my own detriment), so I'll be looking to @j4henry and @DKF Texas to help me figure out what I can handle and can't handle... But if I see the person in front of me taking a turn at a certain speed, I'm damn sure gonna try to match em.

Beware of Sling Ninja...

• Hmmm, not sure of the scientific difference between "fast" and "WAAAAAAAY" fast.... but I guess I'll figure it out! :) I'm new to this kinda riding, but I'm pretty fearless (to my own detriment), so I'll be looking to @j4henry and @DKF Texas to help me figure out what I can handle and can't handle... But if I see the person in front of me taking a turn at a certain speed, I'm damn sure gonna try to match em.

Don't know @j4henry but Danna will keep you safe. The important part is 'ride your own ride'.

• Hmmm "keeping me safe" and "ride my own ride" sound kinda boring. lol. :evil: But thanks for looking out, and great advice for anyone riding these roads for the first time. If I rode my own ride, I'd probably ride right off a cliff... so I need someone experienced in front of me to help me know when to slow it down, just as much to help me know how fast I really can take the next corner. You never know your limits, unless you continuously push them. Can't frikkin wait!

Beware of Sling Ninja...

• Hmmm "keeping me safe" and "ride my own ride" sound kinda boring. lol. :evil: But thanks for looking out, and great advice for anyone riding these roads for the first time. If I rode my own ride, I'd probably ride right off a cliff... so I need someone experienced in front of me to help me know when to slow it down, just as much to help me know how fast I really can take the next corner. You never know your limits, unless you continuously push them. Can't frikkin wait!

Storm, we will have a great time probably depending on which roads we will be on, as to whether we ride at the pace we did in Kerrville or faster the road conditions are better up in this area so we will be able to ride a bit harder it will be a great time!! are you going to have a sling to drive or you riding with @DKF Texas? Besides hopefully we will get @FunCycle to lead us on one he's a badass driver i was telling you about in texas..

• Storm, we will have a great time probably depending on which roads we will be on, as to whether we ride at the pace we did in Kerrville or faster the road conditions are better up in this area so we will be able to ride a bit harder it will be a great time!! are you going to have a sling to drive or you riding with @DKF Texas? Besides hopefully we will get @FunCycle to lead us on one he's a badass driver i was telling you about in texas..

Cool, yeah some of those roads in Texas were sketchy on the edges with all the dirt and loose gravel, so good to know we won't have that extra unnecessary excitement... I will have a sling to drive... I'm familiar with my own, so I'll have to learn the differences pretty quick, but should be alright. I think I'll have a wider rear tire this time, crossing my fingers for better suspension too... Maybe I won't put my hands up in the air on the hills and drops this time, ya know, to "keep me safe". lol

Beware of Sling Ninja...

• Hmmm, not sure of the scientific difference between "fast" and "WAAAAAAAY" fast.... but I guess I'll figure it out! :) I'm new to this kinda riding, but I'm pretty fearless (to my own detriment), so I'll be looking to @j4henry and @DKF Texas to help me figure out what I can handle and can't handle... But if I see the person in front of me taking a turn at a certain speed, I'm damn sure gonna try to match em.

Just remember the guy in front of you might have suspension work done and better tires. The roads there are a blast and you can have a lot of fun but they will bite if you get in over your head.

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• Just remember the guy in front of you might have suspension work done and better tires. The roads there are a blast and you can have a lot of fun but they will bite if you get in over your head.

He also might not use as much brakes as you do. If you follow me and are looking for my brake lights, you might be in trouble

You were made for this type of riding! We got you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• He also might not use as much brakes as you do. If you follow me and are looking for my brake lights, you might be in trouble

Storm doesn’t know what brakes are!

• Storm doesn’t know what brakes are!

Most important --- ride, have FUN, get home safe....

When @FunCycle leads he will NOT leave anyone behind and lost. Might take a minute for all to catch up, but he will always give everyone a chance.

If you find yourself behind @FunCycle ..... think about it REAL HARD about that match thing :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Lol, my birthday is that Saturday June 2nd, so we'll see if I make it to see 39.... @DKF Texas please tell my wife and kids I love them on June 3rd if I don't make it, and tell em I went out with a smile on my face the whole way. =O=O=O

Beware of Sling Ninja...

You can tag along with us if you need to let loose your inner throddle ~> we go FAST!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

Edited once, last by ericastar76 ().