HAPPY THANKSGIVING

• We had a great day with my mom, mother in law, siblings, nieces, nephews, and friends. Cooking another Turkey dinner at my house Sunday for our kids and grands who couldn’t make the trek. Any forum members are welcome to join Sunday at 5:00 pm

• Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We traveled up to Tennessee to have a great feast with the daughter and grandkids. Ate too much and as cold as it is up here I think I will go into hibernation if we don’t head back south soon.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Just woke up from the Thanksgiving coma .... round 1 .... time for some turkey sandwiches! Happy Thanksgiving to all - hope your day was filled with family, friends, and blessings and may the next 364 days be filled with more of the same

• There was only 3 of us, lol. I get started cooking and can't stop. He didn't even put the desserts on here. I should have done take out plates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

What time you warmin up the left overs tomorrow?

Jes kidding but from the looks of it Bobby will be eating Thanksgiving dinner for weeks to come! LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I just heated up some dressing and had a 4am snack!

Dang, if I knew you had all that food for only three people, I would have begged for an invitation to join you. This was the second Thanksgiving day since 2009 that I spent home alone (and not like the movie). The best part of it is there's no leftovers. TV dinners done have enough to have for day two. I hope Lewis enjoyed his first holiday with you guys

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Dang, if I knew you had all that food for only three people, I would have begged for an invitation to join you. This was the second Thanksgiving day since 2009 that I spent home alone (and not like the movie). The best part of it is there's no leftovers. TV dinners done have enough to have for day two. I hope Lewis enjoyed his first holiday with you guys

FITS, I'm sorry to hear that. I know you're too far away, but I would have dragged you up here. Wish you had said something on here earlier, bet there are some folks local to you who would have desired your company.

• FITS, I'm sorry to hear that. I know you're too far away, but I would have dragged you up here. Wish you had said something on here earlier, bet there are some folks local to you who would have desired your company.

Thanks for the belated offer. but my posting must have come across wrong. I'm not bitching at all about being alone for Thanksgiving as I used the time well (except falling asleep during a couple of the football games). We're in the process of packing (well, I am since my wife has been gone for 8 weeks already) and I wanted to surprise her when she gets back that a LOT of the packing and anything that will fit into my Durango and that i can move on my own is already done. We really had planned to be moved into the house we bought by now, but the Hurricane had other plans for us. We still don't have the roof and gutters done and no firm date in sight sine the "I promise you'll have it done before Thanksgiving" has come and gone.

I've already moved the slingshot, trailer and 90% of the garage into the other house's garage. Same 90% of living and dining room contents (minus furniture), 75% of kitchen and office moved. I'm working on the bedrooms this week. Hopefully she"ll approve or I"ll have one house and she"ll stay in this one :):)

I'm also tired of contractors making appointments for estimates or to do work and never show up or even have the decency to call and think that's normal. They're dead to me.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE