Life just cannot get better!!!

• Yesterday we arrived at our place in Florida. Great drive from Nova Scotia. Picked up my QA1 coilovers yesterday from Hahn’s shop. But the best thing - since we went north in the spring, Zephyrhills acquired both Harbor Freight AND Rural King stores!! The only things that could make life even better are if Tim Hortons, Canadian Tire and Princess Auto also opened up shop here.

• Yesterday we arrived at our place in Florida. Great drive from Nova Scotia. Picked up my QA1 coilovers yesterday from Hahn’s shop. But the best thing - since we went north in the spring, Zephyrhills acquired both Harbor Freight AND Rural King stores!! The only things that could make life even better are if Tim Hortons, Canadian Tire and Princess Auto also opened up shop here.

Mmmmmmm, Tim Hortons, makes the trips to Michigan worth it :)

• It can always get better...

Women want 4 things and they all start with a “W”

Wallets, Wieners, W2s and Wedding rings

Wallet - how much is he willing to spend
    Wieners- not necessarily yours
    W2-if he makes enough money I want a
    Wedding ring.

I have not doubt this woman is truly in love with this toad.

LMAO, only we can appreciate that EH!