Guard Plates for under side of Slingshot

• As I was sitting in the garage last night I saw the engine Guard plate for my quad and it started me thinking about the what if's. The panel beneath our feet is just plastic and in the event of an incident something could something come through the floor? I also have a heat shield under the passengers side that is just taped on and is scheduled to come off when I least expect it. Is there a product out there that bolts onto the underside of the SS floorboards or do I have to make them?

• I would think you would have to have them cut/made. I've not seen any belly pans here except for an engine guard/pan. I would think that some 3/16 aluminum could be mounted under driver/passenger side to basically CYA.

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• Looking to go from the front of the cockpit to the crossbar under the seats. I checked out the Alpha skid plate and I don't think this would work. i will start drawing this and see where it goes. I have looked at replacing the plastic with steel however the force that would act against these would be from the underside in most cases and these would easily be popped out. I would think leaving the plastic floorboards in and installing a plate that covers the frame on the underside of the floor that is hooked over the frame pipes would be much stronger in event they would be needed. If it is raining I will have to jack up the SS and go under and measure the dimensions as well as the bolt patterns that are existing and make a pretty CAD drawing