Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sales

• PLACE YOUR 2018 SLINGSHOT CALENDAR ORDER NOW
    ***** OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY *****

Clear some space from your walls.

Get rid of those damn prom pictures pictures in your powder blue tuxedo with the extra wide shirt collar and ruffles.

Take down that Christmas photo of the mother-in-law. Put away the baby pictures of your kids - they've grown by now and you need the extra space.

Why you ask? Because BIGGER is always better and red is always faster ..... where last years calendar was 16 H x 11 W and the 2018 calendar will be a more traditional calendar size at 22 H x 17 W. Maybe you're thinking to your self, big deal .... yup, you're right - it is a BIG deal because now the cover photos for each month will be larger and there will be room for more photos - almost 50% more photos than in 2017

I know what you're thinking .... something that big is gonna hurt my wallet. Well not in 2018 it won't! Grab those piggy banks from the kids and empty them out. The 2018 calendar will still cost $20 per calendar!

We expect the calendars to go to the printer no later than 12/1. My printer has promised that the printing will be done and in my hands on 12/11. I figure 5 to 7 days for the USPS to get them in your hands so everyone should have them before Christmas.

So, get those Christmas lists finalized. Tell the wife there is no need to go shopping on Black Friday (tomorrow) because you've got the perfect gift for everyone on your list. It's time to suck up to your boss with a 2018 Slingshot calendar so you can stare at while they BLAH BLAH BLAH you to death in their office. Remember, nothing says I love you to your kids, neighbor, postman, wife, girlfriend, and mistress like a 2018 Slingshot calendar.

Don't find yourself not sure what day of the week it is in 2018 .... plan on purchasing a 2018 calendar so even when you don't know what day it is you'll have a fine Slingshot from a forum member to glare at while you wait for those damn kids to get off your lawn.

If you are interested in a one or two or three or more calendars you can place your order now by simply use PAYPAL. My Paypal is rossdhampton@gmail.

Please send the $20 per calendar AS A GIFT. Be sure to include your forum handle/avatar, your name, your address, and the number of calendars you are purchasing. We've only got 150 calendars so get your order in before they are gone!

Thank you in advance for your purchase and for the privilege of creating the 2018 calendar!!!

• Doing it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk