New Electric VanderHall Edison 2

• I cant get past the front. I like it but that grill is ruff. I mean I still don't like the rear end of my SS. I never thought it was finished right my wing to me helps the look. But I don't know what I would do with a face only a mother could love.

• 200 miles is about 40% of a really great day out. I need to stop for gas along the way so I can stretch my legs. To me these things are toys to be played with, and 200 miles isn't more than half a day. Until I can get more performance than I already have, 600 miles from a charge, and 6 hour recharge (on a standard outlet) to 100%.... and a battery that will last at least 6 if not 10 years, I'm out. It just won't work for me.

It also would be nice if it looked better than this and I could sit in it without being cramped from having a passenger. If you like it, hey... go for it. The only thing I'd change about the Slingshot would be the angle drive back (fix the known swing arm issues) and the noise. Any other changes there are aftermarket parts that will get me what I want so I consider it no different than my Harley in that realm. Both give me a great base platform to start with, and I can make it into anything I want. All it takes is cubic dollars....

• I really love the idea...the issue is...most of the places that people ride...chargers won't be available. It's great as a city commuter, but when you start getting out to the twisties, it's going to be an issue. I also assume it won't come with a true DC fast charge method so that means being limited to J1772...it means it's going to take awhile to charge up. As much as I love it...I can't imagine it being a big seller for them. I am still holding out in good faith that the Sondors Electric 3 wheeler will be out next year.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...