Big Thank you

• Took a nice ride down to Clarksville, Va yesterday with @V-SHOT, Mrs. V-Shot, and @A-Team SS. Drove up to @MACAWS shop to look at his quick jack, and the plates he made to make it easier to lift the SlingShot. Mitch made a set of the plates for me to use when my Qick Jack arrives. Thank you Mitch for putting these together for me. Had a great lunch with @MACAWS and Collett. I was great to see both of you again. Had a wonderful ride back home from Clarksville.

This morning it was finally time to winterize my boat( SOGGY DOLLARS ). @V-SHOT and @A-Team SS came down to the marina and helped me get the job done. What normally takes me 5-6 hours was completed in 3 hours. I Thank both of you so much for helping me out with this project. I normally hate wintering the boat, but today it was a good time.

This forum has the greatest group of people who are always willing to help in any way they can. I cannot thank everyone enough for all they have done for me in the past 14 months since I joined this forum. Thanks everyone, and I hope I can return all the favors.

• Anytime, buddy. And you never have to worry about returning favors. That's the beauty of this forum...Everyone helping everyone!!!! Yesterday's ride was great. The friendship and fellowship was nothing short of spectacular. It's always a treat, going back down to Clarksville. There's something about that place!!!
    @av8ingtom, I think @A-Team SS said it best..."we are always here for each other!!" Thank you for everything you have done. And now that we have the boat winterized, can't wait to help you bring it out of hibernation next year!!!! Yep, I'm lookin' for a ride!!!!!!

• Anytime, buddy. And you never have to worry about returning favors. That's the beauty of this forum...Everyone helping everyone!!!! Yesterday's ride was great. The friendship and fellowship was nothing short of spectacular. It's always a treat, going back down to Clarksville. There's something about that place!!!
    @av8ingtom, I think @A-Team SS said it best..."we are always here for each other!!" Thank you for everything you have done. And now that we have the boat winterized, can't wait to help you bring it out of hibernation next year!!!! Yep, I'm lookin' for a ride!!!!!!

Anytime my brother. We can take a trip over to Cape Charles for lunch at the Shanty.

• @A-Team SS, it looks like you've fallen in with a good crew.

And, from me to you, thanks for looking after those two old reprobates. I was worried about them after @sideseatdriver and I left town, I figured they'd be in trouble all over the place, a couple of lost children....looks like you're keepin' 'em straight. Job well done.

• @A-Team SS, it looks like you've fallen in with a good crew.

And, from me to you, thanks for looking after those two old reprobates. I was worried about them after @sideseatdriver and I left town, I figured they'd be in trouble all over the place, a couple of lost children....looks like you're keepin' 'em straight. Job well done.

@A-Team SS is a good egg. We hope to have him broken in before too long. Check this out, he also has the same Drone Tom and I have!!! He's well on his way to stardom...or, at least, an honorable mention!!! Good people and good friends are hard to find, nowadays. We promise to take good care of him!!! :thumbup:
    He's already made plans to catch the tail end of Maggie Valley next year. And so it begins!!!!! :thumbsup:

• @av8ingtom Brother you give much more than you take and it is always a pleasure to lend a helping hand to any of you lunatics.
    Velma it always brightens my day to see you even when you bring @V-SHOT (love ya brother) It was a pleasure to meet the newest recruit @A-Team SS. Maybe between the three of you I can get some flying lessons. I hate that I have a drone just collecting dust.

As I told you guys during lunch somehow I ended up on the Bicentennial Planning committee for Clarksville. The first thing everyone asked me was could I get the Slingshot Group to participate in more events.

I will create an official thread but here is what they have planned

Wine Festival - April 14th - we will make a weekend out of it.
    Beach - Boats & Beer - May 5th
    Lake Life Live there will be 3 dates
    Slingshot Booze and Blues in October

It aint a party until the family shows up!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• You know you can count on us to be there. The Wine Festival is a fantastic event. I am planning on coming into town the evening of 4/12/18.

We will also be there for the other events in Clarksville. As many have said, there is something special about the town of Clarksville. Just love being there.

Break out the drone and dust it off. Let us know. We are always looking for a reason to make a run to Clarksville.

• Lets start off with, @MACAWS it was great meeting you on Sunday the Ride was beautiful. Clarksville has something about it. Little town's like that have some of the best people, best food, and views. I WILL be back for a lot of the events you have there. When I got home I told the wife the dates that we are going back already. As always @V-SHOT and @av8ingtom you guys are the best. From DAY 1 you have both treated me as family. Which means a lot. I CANNOT Thank you both enough. If either of you EVER need anything I will be there. This forum is so BAD ASS. I have met a lot of GREAT people so far and look forward to meeting a WHOLE LOT more. @KayTwo Don't worry about these 2 guys here they are in good hands. Thank you all again for the advice, support, and beautiful rides. :thumbup:

#7Cities1Party....Sun's Out Slingshot's Out.... :thumbup::SLRSS: