Spoilerblades mounting advice

• I really like the spoilerbladez they act as turn signals with white running lights and turn amber to signal. That said, they show them mounted on the bottom part of the front (black) wing.

While my SS was at the dealer getting repaired someone banged the spoilerbladesz and broke the connection because it was cut in half. I didn’t say anything because I have another set but also this was after I found out they comped me over $1400 in parts and labor costing me nothing. Don’t want to ruin a good thing. I have no idea how hard it was hit.

I’m not going to mount the new ones on the bottom black wing, I’m mounting the new ones up on the upper wing, so they aren’t in the line of fire for bumps and scrapes from curbs or feet or floor jacks or whatever happened to it. The top wing sits back about an inch. They won’t be straight like the first ones but will have an upsweep toward the middle of the wing to follow the wing contours. The lights are $150 a set so I’m just trying to save you some money.

This is them mounted on the black wing

They are on sale now at slingmods for $125