How do we Donate to the forum?

• How in H... did I miss that? ?(
    Good thing it wasn't a snake! A couple years ago, I stepped onto the gravel behind the plants in front of our house and realized there was a coiled snake a few inches from my foot! I try to be more careful now (but evidently I'm still not observant enough)! :huh:

• That's so nice BKL!!! Bobby, aka, RAB, spend so much time on the forum, behind the scenes, so that's such a sweet gesture. Not that I want to brag on him for anything, lol.

I still haven't donated as much as some others have. Personally, I think there should be some type of yearly dues to help support site operating costs.

• Thanks for the donations. I appreciate every cent that is donated. No one has to donate to the forum but each donation helps for sure. I could never charge for member access. I want as many users to log in and enjoy the forum as possible. I get paid from the vendors and that is plenty. And I do make a few dollars on the shirts.

I am so happy everyday to login and see the forum getting bigger. I try to make sure I answer every email and private message I can. I know I have not participated as much as I usually do. It just seems like I have just been in a rush everyday to simply do my regular work and then get some sleep. I'm sure I will get everything back in a smoother groove soon.

One last thing.... this forum is proof that it takes a person that cares about the subject (The Polaris Slingshot) of a forum to make it really grow and thrive.

Once again.... Thanks for everything.
    Allison and Robert (RABTECH)
    AND LEWIS!

• UMMMMMMMMMM, Robert, you may want to change that last line of the prior posting to say:

ALLISON, Lewis and RABTECH if you don't want to be the only turkey slaughtered this Thursday

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE