Couple Sidekick questions

• Looking for something 'bolt on' for 2017 SL. I've seen some other systems that require modification or local bracket fabrication.
    Would rather have it bolt on directly.

Like the sidekick, less obtrusive than the rear exhaust, is this available as cat delete?
    Or would Stealth be better?

Or what would your recommendation be for least possible fumes? Running standard Polaris double bubbles or Ripper standard height windshield. No rear windshield.

Will stay naturally aspirated looking for performance boost and sound improvement from stock.

Thanks much for your help.

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Any of our exhaust will work with your combination. If your wanting to go with cat delete then either the WP Dual or the WP sidekick is what you want. You will definitely notice a power increase, Nice sound, with no exhaust smell with your setup. Try it for 30 days If it’s not Everything you had hoped for it will be Just put it in the box and return it and I will give you your money back. Feel free to call me anytime 573-703-4308

• Any of our exhaust will work with your combination. If your wanting to go with cat delete then either the WP Dual or the WP sidekick is what you want. You will definitely notice a power increase, Nice sound, with no exhaust smell with your setup. Try it for 30 days If it’s not Everything you had hoped for it will be Just put it in the box and return it and I will give you your money back. Feel free to call me anytime 573-703-4308

Appreciate it, great video on you tube for install. Looks completely do-able in the garage.

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.