Luggage Racks Anyone?

• If anyone down at Maggie Valley, or anywhere else wants a set of theses racks, I'm dropping the price by $20 to $275 shipped through June 3rd as a Memorial Day/SSITS sale. I'd like to go lower but steel prices have gone up significantly and I don't have a lot of margin in these. It is an excellent value for the look and construction quality! Look around for a pair to check out in person. @A-Team SS says he'll be sporting his and there could be others. If you head to the luncheon at @KayTwo 's and @sideseatdriver 's place, you likely can check out his rack (something wrong about that statement ?( ). Have a great weekend and event!

So...wouldn't his rack be the one @sideseatdriver is sporting? Well, if you insist . 8o

• If anyone down at Maggie Valley, or anywhere else wants a set of theses racks, I'm dropping the price by $20 to $275 shipped through June 3rd as a Memorial Day/SSITS sale. I'd like to go lower but steel prices have gone up significantly and I don't have a lot of margin in these. It is an excellent value for the look and construction quality! Look around for a pair to check out in person. @A-Team SS says he'll be sporting his and there could be others. If you head to the luncheon at @KayTwo 's and @sideseatdriver 's place, you likely can check out his rack (something wrong about that statement ?( ). Have a great weekend and event!

saw those racks on @A-Team SS ride and they look awesome and are top notch quality - if you are on the fence about these you should jump off for that price

• Thanks for the plug @Ross! You're a gentleman and a scholar! And a man of good taste. And anyone with these racks has a guaranteed spot in the calendar. And a date with a Playboy bunny. They still have them right? I think I've gone too far now...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Thanks for the plug @Ross! You're a gentleman and a scholar! And a man of good taste. And anyone with these racks has a guaranteed spot in the calendar. And a date with a Playboy bunny. They still have them right? I think I've gone too far now...

@bjk81 got a look at them this evening on my machine, got a little drool going out of the corner of his mouth...

• I went to Office Depot today which is right next to a Cycle Gear brick and mortar store. Parked in front was a bitchin' '18 Icon Slingshot. When we came out of the Office Depot he happened to pass by us in the parking lot. I gave him a shout, he stopped, and I asked him if he was on the forums. He said no, he just got his last night. As we talked he told me he was leaving for Texas next Wednesday. I told him he should really sign up on this forum as if he had any issues he would be able to reach out for technical help, direction to dealers, and even real time help from forum members who would hitch up a trailer and bail him out. I then told him I was making a couple parts including luggage racks. He perked up and asked if I had a card. I said no. He then asked if I had any for his year and model. I said yes and I just live up the road a couple miles. He said, 'I'll follow you'. So he rode out to our house and bought a set of the luggage racks after we installed them in our driveway. I hope he joins up here and posts on the new member thread but I got his contact info for future rides.

• I went to Office Depot today which is right next to a Cycle Gear brick and mortar store. Parked in front was a bitchin' '18 Icon Slingshot. When we came out of the Office Depot he happened to pass by us in the parking lot. I gave him a shout, he stopped, and I asked him if he was on the forums. He said no, he just got his last night. As we talked he told me he was leaving for Texas next Wednesday. I told him he should really sign up on this forum as if he had any issues he would be able to reach out for technical help, direction to dealers, and even real time help from forum members who would hitch up a trailer and bail him out. I then told him I was making a couple parts including luggage racks. He perked up and asked if I had a card. I said no. He then asked if I had any for his year and model. I said yes and I just live up the road a couple miles. He said, 'I'll follow you'. So he rode out to our house and bought a set of the luggage racks after we installed them in our driveway. I hope he joins up here and posts on the new member thread but I got his contact info for future rides.

Love the way you helped (hooked) a new Slinger (customer) and introduced him to the forum (as well as your products lol)!! You were being so helpful in not letting him travel without having the additional storage!! LOL BUT you let him leave without getting his REAR PROTECTED!!! What kind of an animal are you? LOL

On a serious note though, those racks look awesome and the customer service for a complete stranger is another reason you're an awesome vendor! You could have handed him two boxes with an install sheet but you went that extra mile and he will always remember that--the rest of us know that's your MO! If he's heading to Texas, especially to S. Texas, I'll keep my eyes open in case he needs any emergency help if he's in the greater San Antonio area.

• BUT you let him leave without getting his REAR PROTECTED!!! What kind of an animal are you? LOL

Oh, I showed him the plates all right (and the front grille and kick plate I'm working on) but he didn't want to drill holes in an expensive machine that he had owned for less than 24 hours. He also laughed and told me he only had $25 left in his pocket. He is headed to Oklahoma for some catfishing, then the Dallas area to visit a twin brother. He didn't think there would be many riders down there but I told him there are many.

I wrote down the forum name for him as well as the MeanSling site to acquire the bags. Hopefully he can get them before his trip. I'm not sure how quickly @Ruptured Duck is able to ship them right now.

• Oh, I showed him the plates all right (and the front grille and kick plate I'm working on) but he didn't want to drill holes in an expensive machine that he had owned for less than 24 hours. He also laughed and told me he only had $25 left in his pocket. He is headed to Oklahoma for some catfishing, then the Dallas area to visit a twin brother. He didn't think there would be many riders down there but I told him there are many.

I wrote down the forum name for him as well as the MeanSling site to acquire the bags. Hopefully he can get them before his trip. I'm not sure how quickly @Ruptured Duck is able to ship them right now.

I think @rabtech should send you some cards -

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!