Luggage Racks Anyone?

• Doug, lots of people at Maggie liked your racks. Told em you were retired, but they might reach out anyway.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Yep...same here, lots of interest

Thanks flipr and DER . I'm always available to talk. I make these in batches to get the cost down and it takes me a few months just to sell a batch. I really don't advertise them on the forums anymore so my only marketing has been my wife on facebook. There's really no reason I can't make more, and I might be inclined to if I had maybe 3 sets presold, meaning a firm commitment to buy. I have never taken money for something I don't have in hand, ready to ship. Another factor is paypal's new requirement for having your SS# if you receive more than $600/year. Not going to happen! So I guess I'd have to return to the olden days of sending a check in the mail and people don't really seem to be comfortable with that anymore. Especially the facebook crowd.

I appreciate you guys showing them off with your other goodies. Through the years there has been a lot of interest that does not manifest in sales but if anyone here is serious about buying a set, let me know, and if I generate enough interest I'll knock out another batch.

SlingLow do you have any sets left?

ultrascott I just have one set left and it is for the 15/16 model years. There will be a set that fits 17-21 raffled off at Slingfest in Colorado Springs the end of this week though. Go on out and get 'em!

I do have a couple guys that have expressed interest that I'll be contacting out of courtesy today so I'll see how serious they are.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Doug I sold a couple of different items to guys on the forum this Spring, Sent item and they sent me a check a few days later. For the most part we have a very great bunch on this forum.

• SlingLow can you tell me what the difference is between your luggage racks for a 2015-2016 versus the ones for a 2017 and up?

ultrascott sorry I missed this. The size and shape of the slots in the hoops changed for the 2017 model year. The only change on my racks was the mounting feet on the ends of the arms and the loose piece that goes on the front of the hoop to sandwich it. The pic shows 2015 and 2016 model years on the left and 2017 through 2021 on the right

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)