Not Going To Riding For A While

• That was my very first post in this thread because there are no other witnesses...the computer can’t lie..and I feel that info is critical...if it’s there or if it’s not. If it was mine I would surely want to know what’s on it.

• Last time they plugged me in, I had over a dozen codes stored. That'll happen when you replace an engine. Ha.

@Tripod has a list of all the codes in the Slingshot bible.

At this point, it is almost easier to locate what codes are stored and just Google them. Almost all have info posted in one of the forums.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• Do I respond or not? 3

1. Let it go. It's hopeless and a waste of time. (2) 67%
    2. Got for it! Watching you lose your shit is the highlight of my day! (1) 33%
    3. Go easy on him. He can't stop himself any more than you can. (0) 0%
    4. Hmm... I think he's just baiting you. Best to let it slide. (0) 0%
    5. Please, dear God, NOOOOOO! My eyes can't take anymore! (0) 0%

That was my very first post in this thread because there are no other witnesses...the computer can’t lie..and I feel that info is critical...if it’s there or if it’s not. If it was mine I would surely want to know what’s on it.

I turned away from religion a long time ago but there are still times, like this, when I have to ask myself, "What would Jesus do?" Unfortunately, I'm still on the fence so let's... go to the polls!

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

• "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

• I turned away from religion a long time ago but there are still times, like this, when I have to ask myself, "What would Jesus do?" Unfortunately, I'm still on the fence so let's... go to the polls!

Well crap on a biscuit... the poll I added to my post only shows up in a web browser and isn't visible on Tapatalk or the forum app. At least not the Android version. :(

So far, I'm pretty disappointed with how limiting both of them are. Dag nabbit! Well, I'm counting on y'all to offer some guidance, so if you're getting your fix via either app, switch to the browser for minute and check out the poll! Thx!

Sent from my Nexus 6P

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

• The poll is closed... ;(

No worries. "Let it go" was winning when I last checked, so I decided to follow the wisdom of the crowd. :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P

― Douglas Adams

• I almost lost a Trike when I hit a patch of Diesel Fuel that a Truck had leaked ! It was slippery than Ice ! How Fast we're you Traveling when you lost control ? Did the Brakes help at all ?

• I had forgotten about the technique until we were at Summit Point for Track Day last spring and @Jdin said he used it to recover from sliding out of a tight turn. Except for his tires (G-max AS-05's and a g-Force Comp2 A/S on the rear) he, he was running all stock, so yes, the factory shocks and other suspension components can handle it with no problem.
    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

yes the stock suspension can handle some very hard driving.