The Latest in 3 Wheels

• Front-wheel drive. Hidden headlights. X-base framing. These distinct stylings gained popularity by the middle of the 20th century but were created much earlier. The Cord automobiles of the 20’s and 30’s showcased these original designs long before they became standard. These original innovations continue to resonate and influence generations of automobile manufacturers today.

Cord Revival

• Front-wheel drive. Hidden headlights. X-base framing. These distinct stylings gained popularity by the middle of the 20th century but were created much earlier. The Cord automobiles of the 20’s and 30’s showcased these original designs long before they became standard. These original innovations continue to resonate and influence generations of automobile manufacturers today.

Cord Revival

I would definitely drive that.

RNJ12

Cord Revival

Very nice! And you can drive it till the cord is showing :)

• Really.... I love three wheel side by side but would rather see the cord revived with something other than this. An iconic USA automotive brand should be more..... Just my 2cents

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup: