VIR Anual Charity Event

• This is not as good as a track day. But we have been trying to get some time at VIR for 2 years with no luck.
    I thought if we could make a good showing maybe we could get some attention. These are 20 minute sessions at highway speeds around one of the nicest tracks in our area. If anyone local wants to make a run - let me know and we can tray an organize something.

Holiday Laps 2017 - Dec 1 at Virginia International Raceway

The gates will be open for entry to the facility at 7:30 am with the first group taking the track at 8:30 am. The last session will take the track around 4:00 pm.
    The cost is $25 per session and can be made by cash, check (made payable to Danville, VA Salvation Army), credit card or by a donation of toys or non-perishable food items valued at $25. The session will last 15 to 20 minutes.

• The Pagoda Grill will be open at 8:00 am so join us for breakfast!
    • Hot Laps will be provided for an additional fee.
    • F&S Enterprises will provide one FREE 5×7 photo of your car on the track.
    • Santa is scheduled to make an appearance.
    • Petty’s Garage is scheduled to be onsite for the event.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• We are seriously considering- need to take a day off but worth it for this I believe!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

Edited once, last by lrobbi ().

• I won't be able to make this Event due to the fact it is on a Friday. I am already taking a week off for Christmas. You give me a weekend Event and I will try my hardest to be there.

#7Cities1Party....Sun's Out Slingshot's Out.... :thumbup::SLRSS:

• We are seriously considering- need to take a day off but worth it for this I believe!!

Would be a heck of a way to spend my birthday.....Hmmmmm....

I am most likely going - it will be a good way to scuff my new tires before we head down to Roebling Road a few days later.
    Just keep me posted if you are coming - we can rally up in Clarksville - the track is about an hour or so west of us.

Big Happy Birthday in advance sir!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!