Stock tires and rims

• I have someone interested in my Stock tires and Rims from my 2017 sl,Since i put on 22's.They only have 600 miles on them.Not sure what a Fare price to ask for them.Anyone Have a idea what they are Worth? Thanks

Search EBay you can see what everyone is selling them for

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have someone interested in my Stock tires and Rims from my 2017 sl,Since i put on 22's.They only have 600 miles on them.Not sure what a Fare price to ask for them.Anyone Have a idea what they are Worth? Thanks

I’ve seen them on Craigslist for $500 but you can ask anything it’s just what someone is willing to pay for them.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Picked up two sets of SL wheels over the years. 2015 with like new tires for $600 in Nov 2016. Then a set of 16.5 SL wheels with new tires for $300 just a month ago. The all black 2016 SL set seems to command about $5-600.

The SLR wheels are the only set commanding a premium to date that I know of. Usually around $1k with like new tires.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Picked up two sets of SL wheels over the years. 2015 with like new tires for $600 in Nov 2016. Then a set of 16.5 SL wheels with new tires for $300 just a month ago. The all black 2016 SL set seems to command about $5-600.

The SLR wheels are the only set commanding a premium to date that I know of. Usually around $1k with like new tires.

Considering the cost of a new OEM or aftermarket set, that's still pretty reasonable.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

• I don't disagree in the slightest @Gadgeteer. Hence the reason I bought 2 sets. I would buy a set of SLRs if they came avail too. :D

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Have them powder coated black. A lot cheaper than buying new wheels and tires.

@Trooper I had a set of stock SL wheels powder coated for $350. Factor in tire removal and reinstallation double the price. For under $1K I bought the wheels with new tires had the tires removed, powder coated the wheels and tires reinstalled. Since I was powder coating... I decided to do something different than black. Happy with the end result and powder coating is super durable.