BLACK FRIDAY SALES START NOW ! 15% OFF Slingshade windshields, tops, luggage, tow dollies and more!

• Shameless bump, Wishing all my new American forum friends a Happy Thanksgiving ! Even if you are a month late celebrating it you certainly make up for it with all the enthusiasm !

Kevin, it's NOT that we're a month late celebrating, it's that the exchange rate being in our favor, we have an extra month enjoying the savings!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Hey @kev - hope you are doing well and ready winter

As you might remember - Karianne and I took my parents to Canada this past summer. Banff, Jasper, Yoho, and Waterton have been on mom and dads bucket list for as long as I can remember. Mom and dad spent their honeymoon in Glacier National Park and Waterton.

My mothers grandparents lived next door to John Muir when he lived here in Wisconsin so she has lots of stories about her parents and grandparents talking about John. Mom and dad have always liked the vintage 1930s/1940s See America First and National Park Service posters promoting the US Parks. So, I thought I would take a stab at trying to create some but with a Canadian twist (eh) as a Christmas gift for her and dad and thought you might like to see them as well