Not sure i will wash my sling again.....

• Found some mud puddles and decided if i saw teenagers doing a fund raiser I would stop.

They had a blast. You mean it's okay if the inside gets wet? Seats too?

They kept climbing in for more pictures.

It was great watching them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Best slingshot car wash video. I'm not even going to say it you all know who I'm talking about. She no longer has a SS but posted a video of herself driving through a car wash in a bikini. Tripod I'm sure you have the video. I got stuck in a Walmart parking lot l about 2 months ago a bus load of Baptist kids were in the parking lot when I pulled up. Had about 22 kids rotate in and out for pictures.

• I went to one of those school fundraiser car washes. Had the sling for about a month. Never did get the SS washed all the kids wanted there pictures taken. And it drew more cars into the car wash. So it was a win win for all involved.

• Best slingshot car wash video. I'm not even going to say it you all know who I'm talking about. She no longer has a SS but posted a video of herself driving through a car wash in a bikini. Tripod I'm sure you have the video. I got stuck in a Walmart parking lot l about 2 months ago a bus load of Baptist kids were in the parking lot when I pulled up. Had about 22 kids rotate in and out for pictures.

Unfortunately, Heather pulled her video down off of YouTube but here’s some hot gals in bikinis washing a Slingshot... :thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/mXkHoTro23M

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014