2018 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• It's that time of year again - SLINGSHOTINFO.COM CALENDAR TIME!

I'm putting together a calendar this year but I need your help! The focus of this years calendar is the same as in the past - forum member Slingshots and modifications! I need you to submit your FAVORITE photos of your Slingshot - it can be the whole baby or just of your engine or wheels or of a bunch of riders with their rides or whatever .... as long as it is your Slingshot.

Submit photos to 2018 slingshot calendar AT gmail DOT com (no space and use @ instead of AT and use a period instead of DOT).

We need more photos. We need full size photo files - if you go to Facebook or a text message and grab the photo you want to send that will be a small file and won't be big enough to print. So, grab the photo file from your camera or your hard drive - if you see it has a size of less than 500 KB it probably won't work.

We will be having a different layout to the calendar this year - same awesome calendar but room for more photos!!!!!!

I'm in negotiations with the printer we used last year to get the same price OR LESS PER CALENDAR.

Right now, only 15 members have submitted photos :( and while that will make it easy to select the cover and large photos for each month WE NEED MORE PHOTO SUBMISSIONS. I'm calling on all of the regular participants of this forum to STEP and submit some photos. You OG folks especially!!!!!!!! There is really no reason to not submit a photo or two or three.

Submitting a photo(s) does not obligate you to purchase a calendar.

I'm also working on something special that may get a reduced price or a larger sized calendar AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.

Last year we sold 100 calendars - I told my printer to expect 150 - 200 this year because of the growth of the forum and the family like closeness we have hear

The DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS (no I'm not telling you the date yet) IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING. Do not miss out on this opportunity to give a little of yourself to other forum members.

Submit photos to 2018 slingshot calendar AT gmail DOT com (no space and use @ instead of AT and use a period instead of DOT).

Let me know if you have questions, ideas, concerns, or if I can be of any assistance

• You better hold off until after the Murphy trip, mister!! X(

I might be able to wait .... sounds like your willing to harass the others on the ride to make sure they have fresh batteries in their digital cameras, itchy trigger fingers, and can email to 2018 slingshot calendar AT gmail DOT com (no space and use @ instead of AT and use a period instead of DOT)

• Submissions for the 2018 Slingshot Calendar are due by MIDNIGHT CST on November 17, 2017.

This means that if you are doing the Murphy Ride that you have almost an entire week to submit your photos and @KayTwo is counting on plenty of submissions from you guys so I don't regret the delay!!!!!!!!

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

• I'm getting some great photos but I need to call out the OGs, new members, daily readers, daily posters, silent majority, etc.

I'm not guaranteeing anyone a spot in the calendar but we have some rides that are beautiful, legendary, and heck even both.

As much as I respect any reason you might have not to submit a photos .... I personally would love to see a photo or two from each of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sooner you submit the less the chance that I'll be bugging you later

@MiM, @Bill Martin, @SlingLow, @SlingRider, @kenny_h, @rabtech, @Goats_Hogs, @Zorasmiles, @EjFord, @BKL, @samowens44, @Bigdog, @rnj12, @Shatneyman, @Ruptured Duck, @FunCycle, @V-SHOT, @Timmanis2000, @chad warren, @DKF Texas, @Mr. Clean, @Cameron Roberts, @Nemesis1701, @ericastar76, @Painter, @av8ingtom, @TheRock, @thesabrerattler, @Orangeman, @roadog1aj, @jorgebri60, @Guardian_Angel, @mniron, @MBMedic, @Thomas Sleight, @Slingshot Garage, @airoutlaw, @Travis, @NatomasSlingshot1, @Rob the Slob, @gpcustoms, @Jonathan Thompson, @Wrenchmn, @Neosolidus, @ethermion, @ConnMan, @STYLN .... and the list goes on

• I personally would love to see a photo or two from each of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the wicked customized Slingshot's that make up this forum,
    do you really think there are people this community, other than @funinthesun, that want to see pics of my
    "low production numbered" Slingshot?? :00008359:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• With all the wicked customized Slingshot's that make up this forum,do you really think there are people this community, other than @funinthesun, that want to see pics of my
    "low production numbered" Slingshot?? :00008359:

I don't really HAVE to see pics of your low production numbered slingshot. But a few pics of the babes you have hanging around the shop might look great behind the wheel of it

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Funny thing this year.

We spent our time behind the wheel and taking pics of the sights, we didn't take any of the Sling. To be perfectly honest.... I have no submissions this year, sorry.

• It's Thursday night and there isn't a lot going on so take a moment and find your favorite photo of your Slingshot and submit it for consideration for the 2018 Slingshot Calendar.

Always looking for great photos that fit with the holiday of the month - for example, since July makes folks think of Independence Day a photo of your Slingshot with a flag or fireworks would be great.

You photo doesn't have to be of your entire Slingshot. Let's see that awesome turbo or supercharger. Got custom LEDs or a kick a$$ spoiler - an awesome paint job or decal kit ...... yup those are perfect photos to submit to 2018 slingshot calendar AT gmail DOT com (no spaces and use @ instead of AT and use a period instead of DOT).

• It's Thursday night and there isn't a lot going on so take a moment and find your favorite photo of your Slingshot and submit it for consideration for the 2018 Slingshot Calendar.

Always looking for great photos that fit with the holiday of the month - for example, since July makes folks think of Independence Day a photo of your Slingshot with a flag or fireworks would be great.

You photo doesn't have to be of your entire Slingshot. Let's see that awesome turbo or supercharger. Got custom LEDs or a kick a$$ spoiler - an awesome paint job or decal kit ...... yup those are perfect photos to submit to 2018 slingshot calendar AT gmail DOT com (no spaces and use @ instead of AT and use a period instead of DOT).

You guys got your own calendar up there in Wisconsin? It’s Wednesday in NM... ;):D

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014