2018 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• @Ross it has been a really shitty week so far. Got home this evening and I found my calendar had been delivered. WOW what a great looking wall hanger you sent me. This has really cheered me up. Thank you for all the time you spent on this awesome gift to all of us.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• @Ross you can really tell that you haven’t been doing this for a couple weeks. Magnificent job my hat is off to you, all the time and effort you put in . The decisions you had to make, well it just blew me away. I really appreciate the effort and work. You have a special place in this forum family. Thanks again for a truly wonderful one of a kind calendar. It is worth more next year, I will pay more. GREAT JOB and I am Just sayin what’s true.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• @Ross you can really tell that you haven’t been doing this for a couple weeks. Magnificent job my hat is off to you, all the time and effort you put in . The decisions you had to make, well it just blew me away. I really appreciate the effort and work. You have a special place in this forum family. Thanks again for a truly wonderful one of a kind calendar. It is worth more next year, I will pay more. GREAT JOB and I am Just sayin what’s true.

GREAT YOURS ARRIVED!!!! I'm so glad you like it - hope to get to see you in Eurkea Springs without the girdle and more pep in your step

• @Ross what an amazing job!! I had planned on taking it to work but I may not get it off my sons wall!! What was really nice was to see the variety of amazing slings from around the country! Thank you for your time and effort, this had to be a lot of work... will start planning a few photos for next years.

Matthew (AKA Mr. January, May, August, and October)

• Calendar in hand (Two of them actually)! I must say this is WAY beyond the call @Ross! I didn't think any of my pictures were worthy, but I saw more than one and that made me happy.... I'd have been happy even without one! My pics this year weren't looking for material for this, but next year I'll be thinking about it when the subject matter is there! Thank you so much, and I'm very happy with the result! Great work my friend!

• I pm'd you about it Ross, but really, what an awesome job! Love the very back and all the group/faces pictures... :whistling:

To me, that's what this forum family is all about... And those I haven't met... Well here's the yet... That's right, the time will come when you say, "Damn, that guy MiM is just as weird in person... :/ " So too bad and screw you guys! :00000022:

• I pm'd you about it Ross, but really, what an awesome job! Love the very back and all the group/faces pictures... :whistling:

To me, that's what this forum family is all about... And those I haven't met... Well here's the yet... That's right, the time will come when you say, "Damn, that guy MiM is just as weird in person... :/ " So too bad and screw you guys! :00000022:

When I started reading that I thought you were going to say "Damn, that guy MiM is one good looking and awesome guy. He sure is swell."

• @Ross I didn’t know you played baseball! Dude you hit a grand slam again!!! Thank you for sharing your time and talent with all of us Sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Ross what an amazing job!! I had planned on taking it to work but I may not get it off my sons wall!! What was really nice was to see the variety of amazing slings from around the country! Thank you for your time and effort, this had to be a lot of work... will start planning a few photos for next years.

Matthew (AKA Mr. January, May, August, and October)

Calendar in hand (Two of them actually)! I must say this is WAY beyond the call @Ross! I didn't think any of my pictures were worthy, but I saw more than one and that made me happy.... I'd have been happy even without one! My pics this year weren't looking for material for this, but next year I'll be thinking about it when the subject matter is there! Thank you so much, and I'm very happy with the result! Great work my friend!

I pm'd you about it Ross, but really, what an awesome job! Love the very back and all the group/faces pictures... :whistling:

You guys - and lady - are very welcome!

@DKF Texas thanks again for the photos ..... hope to see more from you this coming year since you've got that little group in the Houston area with tons of awesome slings

@chimbos the more photos everyone can submit the better the calendar will be

@MiM that page is dedicated to the forum ... a tribute to what @rabtech built and the folks that hang out here. I can't thank you enough for all of the photos with members inside - it was perfect and fit my vision exactly!!!!

@Goats_Hogs .... yes please keep your eyes open for those "themed" opportunities .... memorials, fireworks, snow, flags, Halloween, St. Patrick's day, my birthday , etc.