2018 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• Got mines yesterday— freaking incredible! Professional looking is an understatement, thank you @Ross. This bar has been set high.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• @Ross, Got my calendar today and am blown away with the professionalism of it. You, sir, are a master. I can only hope that my SS will be nice enough to someday grace the pages of the calendar. A whole bunch of awesome SS in there. Well done to all who adorn the pages of the 2018 calendar. :thumbup:

Got mines yesterday— freaking incredible! Professional looking is an understatement, thank you @Ross. This bar has been set high.

Grate job Ross Thanks for all the hard work that you have done Merry Christmas And Happy new Year

thanks guys - looking forward to submissions from you for the 2019 calendar

• WOW @Ross Just got mine inspite of the weather in snowy Canada, and couldn,t be happier, what a professional job!! the best edited professional calenders in the world have nothing on this one man, YOU GUYS NAILED IT !!! That cover is to die for !!

will you be publishing a list of all the featured monthly cars with the names of the owners? I recognize half of them from those Ive met at the rallies and on the forums but cant place names or forum names to the other half. Will we be getting a list ? or do we just wait for guys to post their bragging rights, they are all well, well deserved.

• I just got mine today. GREAT JOB @Ross. I can't believe you didn't charge more for these calendars. I really believe we need to set up a fund for you. These are amazing man, excellent quality. I will be purchasing a Calendar from here on out. I know you said that next years Calendar will be $25. I will be sending you $30 for next years. I feel you should get at least something for your time. I know you did this out of the kindness of your heart. I greatly appreciate it man. :thumbup:

#7Cities1Party....Sun's Out Slingshot's Out.... :thumbup::SLRSS:

• 1st the mail came a day early hurray.
    I don
    't think I'll sleep tonight (looking at this calendar), because @Ross you did more than an awesome art work. It is just great to see all the talent what we have here on our Forum and yes you are one on the top of the list. I wish I would have purchase more.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• WOW @Ross Just got mine inspite of the weather in snowy Canada, and couldn,t be happier, what a professional job!! the best edited professional calenders in the world have nothing on this one man, YOU GUYS NAILED IT !!! That cover is to die for !!

will you be publishing a list of all the featured monthly cars with the names of the owners? I recognize half of them from those Ive met at the rallies and on the forums but cant place names or forum names to the other half. Will we be getting a list ? or do we just wait for guys to post their bragging rights, they are all well, well deserved.

I'll be creating a new thread so we can do shout outs on the calendar - I am horrible with names so I will probably get most wrong

• @Stinger

• @Ross. Received my calendars today. I cannot thank you enough. These calendars are awesome. Photography, print, layout are just wonderful. Thank you for all your time and hard work in making these calendars so incredible for all of us. We all owe you big time.

I just got mine today. GREAT JOB @Ross. I can't believe you didn't charge more for these calendars. I really believe we need to set up a fund for you. These are amazing man, excellent quality. I will be purchasing a Calendar from here on out. I know you said that next years Calendar will be $25. I will be sending you $30 for next years. I feel you should get at least something for your time. I know you did this out of the kindness of your heart. I greatly appreciate it man. :thumbup:

1st the mail came a day early hurray.
    I don
    't think I'll sleep tonight (looking at this calendar), because @Ross you did more than an awesome art work. It is just great to see all the talent what we have here on our Forum and yes you are one on the top of the list. I wish I would have purchase more.

@Ross. Received my calendars today. I cannot thank you enough. These calendars are awesome. Photography, print, layout are just wonderful. Thank you for all your time and hard work in making these calendars so incredible for all of us. We all owe you big time.

Glad you like them - means the world to me to hear that you like them and give back to you all who have given so much to us all