2018 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• I am just waiting for the dog sled to bring mine. I would imagine that the storm we are getting now will add a day or two. I would imagine looking at the radar weather map that @kev is getting it a lot worse than I am so he might even be a little longer in the wait time. Ohh the waiting game. :whistling:

• I am just waiting for the dog sled to bring mine. I would imagine that the storm we are getting now will add a day or two. I would imagine looking at the radar weather map that @kev is getting it a lot worse than I am so he might even be a little longer in the wait time. Ohh the waiting game. :whistling:

might never get it - I'm worried about those Canadian customs dogs falling in love with it and keeping it

• @Ross, my calendar arrived today, and to say I am "quite impressed" is an understatement. Well done, sir.

One thing I noticed was the $9 shipping on the box, and I have to think the production was more than $11 per calendar. Did $20 per calendar cover your costs, or are you out of pocket? I mean, I thought about charging people who come into my office $1 just to look at it, so maybe I could raise some money for you that way, but...in all seriousness, did you subsidize this project out of your personal account?

Also, how many do you have left?

Oh, and @rabtech, when you look at July, you'll see that Ross kindly did some editing to hide all the crap in your front seat that you were worried about people seeing. :D

• Same here FunCycle! Oh well....there's always next year. Back to the island of misfit toys!

Hope you still like it sir ... there were so many photos ... tried hard to get everyone in but I know I failed for a couple of folks .... heck my own Slingshot didn't make it in and she's purrrrdddeeeeee

• No sir - I am not out of pocket - I am in the black a few dollars yet. I carefully planned the larger calendar, better paper, and knew that shipping was going to be hard without bending or rolling or requiring some assembly by the receiver. My goal was to not make any money on this - this was a give back to all of you - with my limited technical knowledge I can't offer much support on the forum so I wanted to give back by donating my time and my perhaps questionable talent.

I expect that the price may go up to $25 this year because I know the printer didn't break even on the deal

I highly recommend that each of you charge onlookers to gaze upon your calendar .... you have a limited edition and limited run calendar - there are only 150 in existence .... that's like Mona Lisa rare, right? So get every dollar you can and fund some mods or take the honey out for a burger and milkshake or give it to your favorite charity

I'm still waiting for photos from @rabtech .... personally was hoping for the panda behind the wheel of the white beast - guess I will have to wait for next year and say a few extra prayers while I wait

I'll be posting photos of the calendar this weekend for those that didn't order in case they would like to see it as well

• @Ross received it today and what a marvelous job you did, to put it in perspective a calendar from a different group i belong to(Ducati bikes) made a much lower quality product and charged more than double your price for theirs.

Thank you for your kindness and generosity! :00000436:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

Just out for a sunny afternoon drive, way too early for this shit! -10C. OR 14 F. Actually it didn't hit us that hard, hard is when theres three ft of it and the winds drifting it across the road so hard you cant see 30 ft in front of you ! Heh @Ross if I wait til Jan and go out slinging in my snowmobile suit in one of these with three ft of snow will you promise me the pic will make next years edition ! otherwise, it aint happening !!