Slingshots Eggs N’ Ears Chicken Run (Sat, Nov 4th 2017, 9:00am - 3:00pm)

Event
    • FunCycle wrote:

If it was running, why did you leave it. You could still be riding while you are waiting on the parts. Recall does not take 3 + weeks for anything. Something wrong somewhere.
      It was running, but I had to leave it for it to be repaired. I needed to have the RFI filter (under the tail fin - the power for the tail fin brake lights run through it to reduce radio interference) replaced because the module was bad.
      "Winter is coming!"

(My girlfriend Winter likes Game of Thrones, and referring to herself in the 3rd person at the strangest times.)
    • Jdin wrote:

av8ingtom wrote:

I think I need to call my internet provider. Seems to be slow for the service I have.
      your upload speeds are usually much slower then download.

Like me i get 250mbps down but only like 12-15 mbps upload.
      Wifi is also a factor as upload and download speeds degrade quickly with distance. Even sitting right next to your router, wireless speed will be noticably less than max. If you're on a wireless network, plug directly into your router with a network cable and try the speed test again. It will make a huge difference.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
      ― Douglas Adams
    • Gadgeteer wrote:

Jdin wrote:

av8ingtom wrote:

I think I need to call my internet provider. Seems to be slow for the service I have.
      your upload speeds are usually much slower then download.
      Like me i get 250mbps down but only like 12-15 mbps upload.
      Wifi is also a factor as upload and download speeds degrade quickly with distance. Even sitting right next to your router, wireless speed will be noticably less than max. If you're on a wireless network, plug directly into your router with a network cable and try the speed test again. It will make a huge difference.
      good point.

Unless you're running a mid range AC router or better. I agree with Jason.
    • Tripod wrote:

You just have to get on the right network...

Yeah, that seems to be a popular one. I see it just about wherever I go. ;)

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
      ― Douglas Adams
    • Gadgeteer wrote:

Tripod wrote:

Is that because you’re this guy?! :D

“I've disconnected my home alarm system and de-registered from the Neighborhood Watch.
      I've got two Pakistani flags raised in the front yard, one at each corner, and the black flag of ISIS in the center.
      The local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7. I've never felt safer and I am saving $49.95 a month.”
      Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014
    • Tripod wrote:

Gadgeteer wrote:

Tripod wrote:

Is that because you’re this guy?! :D

“I've disconnected my home alarm system and de-registered from the Neighborhood Watch.
      I've got two Pakistani flags raised in the front yard, one at each corner, and the black flag of ISIS in the center.
      The local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7. I've never felt safer and I am saving $49.95 a month.”
      No, but that is a creative way to save a few bucks. Since my wife is on our townhome HOA board, I could run it up the flag pole (pun intended), but I doubt she'd go for it. You know how draconian those HOA people can be. :whistling: And don't even get me started about dealing with the Architectural Committee... submitting proposals, get signatures from all the neighbors, and God knows what else... ;)

― Douglas Adams

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gadgeteer ().

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.