Cruise-ins

• Been to a couple of local San Antonio Cruise-ins since I relocated here and love it. Looking forward to attending some of the larger events. Have to miss the poker run this weekend but promise to make it to other events in the near future. Just have too much on my plate at the moment. Been hanging with locals Richard and Bobbie.

Picked up some stock LE wheels and had them powder coated and happy with the results. Needed to break up all that black!

Have a great weekend!

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Don't know how you find the time! It's just work, girls, sleep, and repeat...

Weekends is girls, girls, girls, sleep and repeat...

Gee... Sounds like I'm a rock star... ;(

Keep me in the loop... I'm not on Facebook... I'll PM you my number and maybe 1 out of 20 times I'll be able to join... If I can get away...

• Don't know how you find the time! It's just work, girls, sleep, and repeat...
    I'll PM you my number and maybe 1 out of 20 times I'll be able to join... If I can get away...

Do that and I'll do the same.

At the moment I am taking a break from work and recharging. Helps to get stuff done around the house and make this place a home. :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1