Great buy if looking for Polaris Premium Wheels/Tires

• New

RaiAvila wrote:

thanks for this! just ordered my set earlier this morning. Got an ETA of 25th. I have 2016 base slingshot, this should fit with no other add ons right?
      You need the shorter rear clevis or your ride height is raised a tad in the rear. Ask your dealer to flash you to the SL/LE wheel size to get your speedo to match the wheels.
      Joey | 2016.5 Base Black
      "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra"

"That mud is full of dirt! Smell my elbow. " - SlingLow
    • New

RaiAvila wrote:

thanks for this! just ordered my set earlier this morning. Got an ETA of 25th. I have 2016 base slingshot, this should fit with no other add ons right?
      The factory set I got included a new rear shock mount, yours may or may not include that piece, if yours were reboxed.
      Factory kit package included lug nuts, new shock mount for installing the 20" wheel, and the 3 wheels/tires.
      Its gloss black u-shaped piece of steel, and was wrapped in sticky bubble wrap when you open the 20" carton.
      If opportunity doesn't knock, open a window.
    • New

Yes, in the deal you get the center caps the lug nuts and the shock mount and the full set of the 2015 Premium Wheels. Plus the double wind screen. I do not know that I will ever install the wind screens. I am going ahead and install the new Kenda's in a few days and leave them on until the next summer season. Just as a note looks like the BFG Comp 2 summer is not going to get any more mileage than the A/S did (about 10,000 miles). This is with very little spinning starts. I will not be buying anymore BFG's I just went ahead and put them on I had an air leak that I could not find and had one tire off already.

The post was edited 1 time, last by FunCycle ().

• New

MiM wrote:

Didn't report back but I got my double bubbles last Monday! :thumbsup:

Getting into winter now, so I'm not putting them on yet... These temperatures of 70°F have me shivering in my boots! :00008172:

Wow 70* and your shivering that is just too funny. We have been down in the 40s this week. Wish it was low of 70s here still. Frost on the pumpkins in the mornings
    • New

gooseman wrote:

MiM wrote:

Getting into winter now, so I'm not putting them on yet... These temperatures of 70°F have me shivering in my boots! :00008172:

Wow 70* and your shivering that is just too funny. We have been down in the 40s this week. Wish it was low of 70s here still. Frost on the pumpkins in the mornings

No $hit, it was 72 this morning and I took the ss into work. I've never ducked so far under the windshield since I bought it. I think I have icicles under my nose.

RNJ12
    • New

rnj12 wrote:

gooseman wrote:

MiM wrote:

No $hit, it was 72 this morning and I took the ss into work. I've never ducked so far under the windshield since I bought it. I think I have icicles under my nose.

RNJ12
      No..... those would be teeth. Maybe cold teeth but definitely not ice.
      Remember when you wished you were older? How's that working out for you now??? :00008862:

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.