Great buy if looking for Polaris Premium Wheels/Tires

• thanks for this! just ordered my set earlier this morning. Got an ETA of 25th. I have 2016 base slingshot, this should fit with no other add ons right?

You need the shorter rear clevis or your ride height is raised a tad in the rear. Ask your dealer to flash you to the SL/LE wheel size to get your speedo to match the wheels.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• thanks for this! just ordered my set earlier this morning. Got an ETA of 25th. I have 2016 base slingshot, this should fit with no other add ons right?

The factory set I got included a new rear shock mount, yours may or may not include that piece, if yours were reboxed.
    Factory kit package included lug nuts, new shock mount for installing the 20" wheel, and the 3 wheels/tires.
    Its gloss black u-shaped piece of steel, and was wrapped in sticky bubble wrap when you open the 20" carton.

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Yes, in the deal you get the center caps the lug nuts and the shock mount and the full set of the 2015 Premium Wheels. Plus the double wind screen. I do not know that I will ever install the wind screens. I am going ahead and install the new Kenda's in a few days and leave them on until the next summer season. Just as a note looks like the BFG Comp 2 summer is not going to get any more mileage than the A/S did (about 10,000 miles). This is with very little spinning starts. I will not be buying anymore BFG's I just went ahead and put them on I had an air leak that I could not find and had one tire off already.

• Didn't report back but I got my double bubbles last Monday! :thumbsup:

Getting into winter now, so I'm not putting them on yet... These temperatures of 70°F have me shivering in my boots! :00008172:

Wow 70* and your shivering that is just too funny. We have been down in the 40s this week. Wish it was low of 70s here still. Frost on the pumpkins in the mornings

• Wow 70* and your shivering that is just too funny. We have been down in the 40s this week. Wish it was low of 70s here still. Frost on the pumpkins in the mornings

No $hit, it was 72 this morning and I took the ss into work. I've never ducked so far under the windshield since I bought it. I think I have icicles under my nose.

RNJ12

• No $hit, it was 72 this morning and I took the ss into work. I've never ducked so far under the windshield since I bought it. I think I have icicles under my nose.

RNJ12

No..... those would be teeth. Maybe cold teeth but definitely not ice.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Just wanted to say thanks as well for posting this deal. I couldn't decide which I would rather have, these or the solid black on my le, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. Guess I'll decide in person when they arrive this week.

• I understand the indecision. I figured for the price, I have a spare set of tires in case I damage one, or burn up the rear one!!

• So I finally got a chance this week to get my wheels swapped out after a couple random warm days. Once I was done I noticed the tread pattern looked off on one of them. After further inspection I realized the tires are directional and I was sent two boxes of right front wheels so my drivers side tire is technically backwards. Anybody have any thoughts or reason that I can't just run the wheel down to the tire shop and have the tire flipped the other way? This is my first experience with directional tires or wheels labeled with a specific placement.

• So I finally got a chance this week to get my wheels swapped out after a couple random warm days. Once I was done I noticed the tread pattern looked off on one of them. After further inspection I realized the tires are directional and I was sent two boxes of right front wheels so my drivers side tire is technically backwards. Anybody have any thoughts or reason that I can't just run the wheel down to the tire shop and have the tire flipped the other way? This is my first experience with directional tires or wheels labeled with a specific placement.

I would swap the tire over to the correct direction

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

No reason at all . Take and FLIP it on the rim.

• old post, no longer available, but one of the buyers got 2 right wheels, so directional tread was messed up.
    Just gotta remount 1 front tire.