2018 Slingshot Tribute to Painter

• Just a bump to all of you who have a cherished piece of art from Saint Painter

Get those photos in

If you know someone who has a piece of painter history Please let them know what we are doing
    It would be the ultimate tribute if we could get 100% of his work in this collection

Thanks in advance

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I want you to send your photo to the same spot you send your calendar photos 2018slingshotcalendar@gmail (that is 2018 slingshot calendar at gmail DOT com without any spaces and using a period for DOT) but i need you to step up your game by telling me ....

• Your real name and your forum name
    • Creation number
    • What color(s) were used
    • What year and color it was before
    • Anything else you want to add .... name of your ride now, a special quote from Painter, a special thank you, the story behind the artwork, etc.

Don't forget this does not have to be the entire Slingshot .... if Painter sent you a special coil oack cover - we wanna see it.

• one more thing ...... i assume not every masterpiece owner is on this forum on a daily basis SO if you know a masterpiece owner make sure you get a hold of them to send in photos whether they are part of the forum or not or whether or not the would purchase the tribute

As of tonight, we have 3 folks that have submitted. Don't forget to get your photos in and call the folks not on the forum daily

Send you photo files to: 2018 slingshot calendar @ gmail DOT com [no spaces and a period instead of DOT]

• Really @MiM! Come on Marco, enough of the lame excuses! You've got plenty of time to cruise the forum at work but don't have time to take a picture?

Location, location, location! I don't want to submit something with her in the parking lot... Want a glorious background and a "just right" shot... :D

I'm my own worst enemy... Very critical... ;(

• Friends and all fellow forum members here is a idea. Lets shoot a couple birds with one shot. It will take money from the members and a little more work from @Painter
    I know just slingshots alone Jim has done 50 not to mention all the covers!
    Can we do a four year calendar have them autographed by Painter and whoever is in charge of printing and distributing jack up the price so some $ can be donated to Dana and EJ's
    Kids! <3

• Friends and all fellow forum members here is a idea. Lets shoot a couple birds with one shot. It will take money from the members and a little more work from @Painter
    I know just slingshots alone Jim has done 50 not to mention all the covers!
    Can we do a four year calendar have them autographed by Painter and whoever is in charge of printing and distributing jack up the price so some $ can be donated to Dana and EJ's
    Kids! <3

Travis - I think the plan is not to make a calendar but something not dated that an be kept around for longer time. @Ross is working on some ideas!

We fear a calendar would not be kept once its useful life is over but Painters work should live forever.

I will correct the title to avoid future confusion

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!