2018 Slingshot Tribute to Painter

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Just a bump to all of you who have a cherished piece of art from Saint Painter

      Get those photos in

      If you know someone who has a piece of painter history Please let them know what we are doing
      It would be the ultimate tribute if we could get 100% of his work in this collection

      Thanks in advance
      MOE MONEY - MOE MODS
      :GRAYSS:
      LONE WOLF
    • MACAWS wrote:

      Just a bump to all of you who have a cherished piece of art from Saint Painter

      Get those photos in

      If you know someone who has a piece of painter history Please let them know what we are doing
      It would be the ultimate tribute if we could get 100% of his work in this collection

      Thanks in advance

      I want you to send your photo to the same spot you send your calendar photos 2018slingshotcalendar@gmail (that is 2018 slingshot calendar at gmail DOT com without any spaces and using a period for DOT) but i need you to step up your game by telling me ....


      1. Your real name and your forum name
      2. Creation number
      3. What color(s) were used
      4. What year and color it was before
      5. Anything else you want to add .... name of your ride now, a special quote from Painter, a special thank you, the story behind the artwork, etc.
      Don't forget this does not have to be the entire Slingshot .... if Painter sent you a special coil oack cover - we wanna see it.
    • MACAWS wrote:

      To all who have been blessed by Painters artwork!
      We would like to pay tribute to our very own Saint Painter by creating a 2018 Painter Calendar Tribute piece
      @Ross was willing to help but before we do so I think we need get an estimate of how many we could sell as that would have an effect on final cost.
      And we need photos.

      I will let Ross chime in as to were to send photos
      I will commit to a Painters Calendar Tribute piece and will forward a photo when ready

      This will be in addition to the 2018 Members Calendar and be a collectors item as well as a tribute to one of most generous members of our forum.
      Time to send a little love back to Painter

      Ross wrote:

      AWESOME @MACAWS.

      I would like to do something a little more permanent than a calendar but still something that you can hang on a wall and change the pages. Something as beautiful as one if those $199 coffee table books but something tgat is perfect for the wall in your shop or above tge workbench. Something that pays and shows respect to the man, the myth, the legend that we are lucky enough to know as Painter and can be part of our everyday lives.

      I want you to send your photo to the same spot you send your calendar photos 2018slingshotcalendar@gmail (that is 2018 slingshot calendar at gmail DOT com without any spaces and using a period for DOT) but i need you to step up your game by telling me ....
      1. Your real name and your forum name

      2. Creation number

      3. What color(s) were used
      4. What year and color it was before
      5. Anything else you want to add .... name of your ride now, a special quote from Painter, a special thank you, the story behind the artwork, etc.
      Don't forget this does not have to be the entire Slingshot .... if Painter sent you a special coil oack cover - we wanna see it.

      This isn't limited to one photo per email so se d a picture of that beautiful Painter magic ride nut send some shots of the incredible detail work he did too.

      I've got some ideas i will run by @MACAWS next week to make sure I'm on the right track and we'll go from there

      Ross wrote:

      one more thing ...... i assume not every masterpiece owner is on this forum on a daily basis SO if you know a masterpiece owner make sure you get a hold of them to send in photos whether they are part of the forum or not or whether or not the would purchase the tribute


      As of tonight, we have 3 folks that have submitted. Don't forget to get your photos in and call the folks not on the forum daily

      Send you photo files to: 2018 slingshot calendar @ gmail DOT com [no spaces and a period instead of DOT]
    • Bubblehead wrote:

      Hey @Ross did you get my pics?
      I think so. I went through all submissions last night around 9pm and sent a thank you/ confirmation of receipt email

      I'll go through them every other night so if you dont get an email with 48 hours I didnt get your submission
    • MiM wrote:

      Ross wrote:

      MiM wrote:

      What's the deadline? I procrastinate with the best of them... :/
      We have more time on the painter tribute piece since it isnt a calendar but damn it @MiM it shouldn't take you more then a few minutes to send an email JK well kind of
      Getting the picture that's the hard part! Don't have one yet...
      Really @MiM! Come on Marco, enough of the lame excuses! You've got plenty of time to cruise the forum at work but don't have time to take a picture?
      My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!
    • Maverick5990 wrote:

      MiM wrote:

      Ross wrote:

      MiM wrote:

      What's the deadline? I procrastinate with the best of them... :/
      We have more time on the painter tribute piece since it isnt a calendar but damn it @MiM it shouldn't take you more then a few minutes to send an email JK well kind of
      Getting the picture that's the hard part! Don't have one yet...
      Really @MiM! Come on Marco, enough of the lame excuses! You've got plenty of time to cruise the forum at work but don't have time to take a picture?
      Location, location, location! I don't want to submit something with her in the parking lot... Want a glorious background and a "just right" shot... :D

      I'm my own worst enemy... Very critical... ;(

    • Friends and all fellow forum members here is a idea. Lets shoot a couple birds with one shot. It will take money from the members and a little more work from @Painter
      I know just slingshots alone Jim has done 50 not to mention all the covers!
      Can we do a four year calendar have them autographed by Painter and whoever is in charge of printing and distributing jack up the price so some $ can be donated to Dana and EJ's
      Kids! <3
    • Travis wrote:

      Friends and all fellow forum members here is a idea. Lets shoot a couple birds with one shot. It will take money from the members and a little more work from @Painter
      I know just slingshots alone Jim has done 50 not to mention all the covers!
      Can we do a four year calendar have them autographed by Painter and whoever is in charge of printing and distributing jack up the price so some $ can be donated to Dana and EJ's
      Kids! <3
      Travis - I think the plan is not to make a calendar but something not dated that an be kept around for longer time. @Ross is working on some ideas!

      We fear a calendar would not be kept once its useful life is over but Painters work should live forever.

      I will correct the title to avoid future confusion
      MOE MONEY - MOE MODS
      :GRAYSS:
      LONE WOLF

    Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.