Headsets bluetooth intercom system?????

• Wifey and I are using the SENA -10 system. Works great with the full-face helmets. We recently switched over to 1/2 helmets because of the heat. We're curious to see what systems are available. Kinda' like the setup you displayed. Got an info on it?

• Its a Microsoft lx 2000 I used it as ilustration only it was on a HD forum. I've been looking for awhile ....frustration made me post. I have full faced and 1/2 helmets however in Fl it's a no- helmet state but the really cool ones with bluetooth,really good sound response, noise elimination, ear cover, Mic boom and intercom will be a tight fit with a helmet.

• I use the Sena SMH10 in the Bell Sena helmet designed for it. It works but with somewhat impaired hearing I don't get enough volume plus the sound quality isn't what it should be IMO.

That's the unit we use with our full-face. It has worked great for the entire 4-years we used them. I don't know whether it's my wife's voice or the terrific volume of the headsets, but I hear her loud and clear when she says its time to stop for a bathroom break!!!! 8o=O8o

• Like others...we have the Sena SMH10's as well, and really like them.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• These are great systems.....
    how would you guys rate music listening ? Really Do appreciate all responses!

Sorry...can't speak for the music side of these. We only do the intercom, and paired phones. I'm sure others have some good input for how the music sounds through them :D

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• These are great systems.....
    how would you guys rate music listening ? Really Do appreciate all responses!

Music quality is crystal clear with the SENA SMH10 system...for that matter, any of the SENA systems will provide clear music quality. You lose the ability to fine tune the sound because there is no EQ function. This is normally not a big issue for someone driving at mach speed. Quality is enhanced when using a full-faced helmet, in that, very little loss of sound is experienced in the enclosure. On the other side of the coin, 1/2 helmets experience quality loss due to wind buffering. Yes, I spent an incredible amount of time researching this prior to making my initial purchase. Mind you, I was using the full face helmet at the time. Music quality was great, as well as person-to-person conversation.
    Now, I have to go back to the drawing board to figure out who is better with the 1/2 helmet.

• My buddies and I use the UClear HBC 200 in both half and full helmets. No complaints with it. I have had phone conversations while on a motorcycle at 70+ mph with the half helmet setup. The people on the other end of the phone could hear me fine once i got the mics aligned properly and they mentioned they couldn't tell if I was on a bike, in a vehicle or talking with hands free on the phone itself. We use the earbud setup in the half helmets and the disc speakers inside the full helmets. So far I haven't had a chance to use the setup much in the Slingshot other than for listening to music.

• I have the Sena 20's in my helmets and I have the Sena SPH-10 for when I ride without helmets. We enjoy both and now that I don't need a helmet anymore, I am unsure what I plan to do with the -20s. We listen to music, CB, and phones. My headset is "paired" with my phone and her headset is "paired" with her phone.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• The wife rides her own bike and we use the Nolan helmets with the N-Com B4+ systems. She has a modular and I have a 3/4 helmet the bike to bike intercom work great for us. You can pair them to your phone for calls or playing music via Bluetooth these are not cheap but we really like them. I also have a Bell with the Sena 10s that works very well with the same functions and a bit cheaper.

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• Sena smh10 in bell mag9, built to accept the Sena. Mostly happy.

On phone calls, the other person hears me clearly, me less so, but not impossible.

Intercom with lovely wife worth it. But, strangely, sometimes I find myself leaning towards her because I didn't quite catch what she said. Think about that...

Noise cancellation very good. Pairs well with no-name junk headsets. Music okay up to 30 mph, then you start to lose dynamic range - no highs, no lows.

Happy enough, would buy again.

• picked this up no intercom but phone and music are awesome. You just hang it on your neck. The ear buds are retractable so if someone phones I just pull out the ear buds put them in my ears and talk away crystal clear at highway speeds. Really like them. Rechargeable too.