NEW WINDSHIELD FOR NEW SLINGSHADES and check out the fit on that Twist, Gullwing Top !

• The problem with Dana is that he has the underground auto wing which is one of the thing people who have fume issues buy and at least for now I don't want to have to buy it.

Looking forward to hearing from your other customers, I am not buying a windshield until match so i have time for some of our southern friends to buy it and report back.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I intend to buy one of the Nascar style tall windshields soon and I will likely add it before adding the slingshade top. I will be running the stealth boosted exhaust.

Just for the sake of conversation I can smell the exhaust with the factory pipe if I am hard in yhe throttle or slowing down to a stop.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I have a race to get out of the way next weekend then Thanksgiving the following weekend and a benefit that we are involved in the next weekend so it will be after that before we can try anything. I will try to get the windshield ordered so I don't miss the sale and I would like to try it with the stock exhaust first then with the sc and stealth then with the slingshade. That would give some good info. Would be nice to also include some anomometer and decibel meter readings from the cockpit.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

Edited once, last by Ghost: too many words misspelled! ().

• Thank You for the purchase of your new windshield @shortremover, it shipped today , I forgot to ask are you adding a slingshade to that beautiful Sling as well ? either way , be sure to post a pic here when you get your windshield installed, Please and thank you.

HaHa.......at the moment I’m close to “Top POOR”...have actually thought about doing the Slingshade, but thinking I want to see one first as I have read about them being pretty flimsy. Any insight? I have a V Back out in the shop and a Gull Wing on it now.
    Thanks Kevin, and I will post up when I get it installed!