Brady's Suspension back on!

• The three judge panel voted 2-1 in favor of reinstating the suspension. He can appeal to the entire Circuit Court panel of judges to overturn that decision (13 or 14 judge panel). However, it's not a majority vote by them that wins. The way I understand it, is that it has to be 100% in favor of overturning it. Tough to do.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Rediculous, end it! Not good for football! It was never a rule as to PSI in footballs. Many Qbs have come forth & said they like there balls different ways. ( yeah I just said that) Make a rule now & move on. Goodell is just flexing his muscle..

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Rediculous, end it! Not good for football! It was never a rule as to PSI in footballs. Many Qbs have come forth & said they like there balls different ways. ( yeah I just said that) Make a rule now & move on. Goodell is just flexing his muscle..

There was/is a PSI rule in the NFL

"The official rules of the National Football League require footballs to be inflated to a gauge pressure between 12.5 and 13.5 pounds per square inch (psi) or 86 to 93 kPa, when measured by the referees. The rules do not specify the temperature at which such measurement is to be made.[3] Per the pressure-temperature law, there is a positive correlation between the temperature and pressure of a gas with a fixed volume and mass. Thus, if a football were inflated to the minimum pressure of 12.5 psi at room temperature, the pressure would drop below the minimum as the gases inside cooled to the colder ambient temperature on the playing field. While footballs deflate naturally in colder temperatures, a deliberately under-inflated football may be easier to grip, throw, and catch, or inhibit fumbling, especially in cold rainy conditions.[4]
    Prior to 2006, NFL custom was for the home team to provide all of the game footballs. In 2006, the rules were altered so that each team uses its own footballs while on offense. Teams rarely handle a football used by the other team except after recovering a fumble or interception. Tom Brady, quarterback of the New England Patriots, along with Peyton Manning, who was quarterback of the Indianapolis Colts in 2006, argued for the rules change for the express purpose of letting quarterbacks use footballs that suited them.[5]
    Early reports suggested that the Indianapolis Colts and Baltimore Ravens first suspected that the footballs the Patriots were using in the games against each team might have been deliberately underinflated to gain an illegal advantage during the 2014 NFL regular season,[6][7] although Baltimore head coach John Harbaugh denied reports concerning the Ravens.[8]"

• Yes, but was never really enforced. Drew Bree's, Payton among a few others said they like balls hard, had air pumped. Who knows, like everything- things go on for years, then 1 day it's an excuse/ issue. Like gay baseball now with the whole sliding thing. Protecting players, they make millions to play a game (screw them!)

Now hockey, that's a sport! On ice-on blades, guys play hurt, move faster & get hit, bumped every time you touch the puck. You get hurt you keep on playing and no time on DL if you sprain leg or hurt a finger. Tough, classy guys ;) you never hear crying in the NHL!

• Last nights Red Sox game turned into a sleeper, as the Sox won by a touchdown!! However, of the many folks that didn't leave early, all started the chant "FREE TOM BRADY, FREE TOM BRADY,..."!! It was deafening!! Hysterical!!
    We New England fans are passionate!! :00002047:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)

• Last nights Red Sox game turned into a sleeper, as the Sox won by a touchdown!! However, of the many folks that didn't leave early, all started the chant "FREE TOM BRADY, FREE TOM BRADY,..."!! It was deafening!! Hysterical!!
    We New England fans are passionate!! :00002047:

Roger that...

Now if the SOX can return there crappy invested pitcher Price!!! BUST! $37 MILL A YEAR AND ERA over 7 :00000003::00008862: That's 2 good pitchers right there they could of bought!!

• IMHO, cheaters are losers...

He didn't cheat anything...There using him for an example of a rule they never looked @ or even payed attention to..I guess there's a bunch of cheater Qb's since others admit they made ball harder..The NFL is a bunch of derelicts they can bust, arrest and hammer most guys for wrong doing....And Goodell is a piece of crap on a Power trip

I will say I wish he never crushed his phone, that was stupid!

• I will say I wish he never crushed his phone, that was stupid!

He always destroyed his phones, that was documented. I don't think anyone famous would drop their old phone in a recycle bin for redistribution. And if they are looking for damning texts, who do they think he sent texts to? The ball handlers in question didn't destroy their phones, they were checked,and nothing was found! The NFL hires a washed up has been of an investigator, and his findings were "there is a strong possibility he knew something" What does that mean? Evidence please!! For the folks that claim he had an advantage IF the balls were under inflated, IF, how do you explain TB12 going 9 for 9 and 28 unanswered points in the second half of the Colts game after all the balls were checked??? Or, his last season stats?? This is not about deflated balls, it's about The Commissioner having the right to impose whatever penalties he wants, for whatever reasons he wants. Even if you hate Tom Brady, you must admit this is a terrible distraction for football. It's ridiculous!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)

• Agree 100% , Goodell is garbage..Others are coming to bat for Brady. He's power hungry and makes shit up as he goes...His penalties, antics, are Not good for NFL.