Officially a transplant!

• That pool is freakin’ AMAZING! Looking forward to seeing the completed results (day & night pics PLEASE!!!)...

You are a short SS ride away. Come see it in person. I got a place for you to crash.

But will definitely showcase the finished results. With both day and night photos/video.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• @Tripod ...just saying! :D

Images

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• You're never going to leave the backyard...

I was really hoping to get this finished before I was forced to leave due to a job... job beat the backyard oasis project. Sucks... but will have three day weekends every week, so I’ll def get to enjoy it.

Bring a SS over for a free ticket to enter the oasis. Simple as that!

• Looks great Joey, will it be ready for viewing after Kerrville or do we wait for later. You are going to Kerrville in April right! I mean we all could just take a ride to check it out then go back and ride sisters. By the way, where have you been? JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Looks great Joey, will it be ready for viewing after Kerrville or do we wait for later. You are going to Kerrville in April right! I mean we all could just take a ride to check it out then go back and ride sisters. By the way, where have you been? JUST SAYIN

My thoughts as well!

Getting busy Joey?

Not sure if it will be done by the hill country event or not. If it is... we can do something here for sure.

My thoughts as well!
    Getting busy Joey?

yeah, life has been crazy around here... but all for the better. Been focusing on obtaining my real estate license, getting this house out together and recently started a full time job again. I am still around, but haven’t been active here. The winter weather sure hasn’t helped. But that is all changing now. Took the SS to a canyon lake cruise in last week with Richard Wiley.

Hope all is well with you buddy!

• Not sure if it will be done by the hill country event or not. If it is... we can do something here for sure.

yeah, life has been crazy around here... but all for the better. Been focusing on obtaining my real estate license, getting this house out together and recently started a full time job again. I am still around, but haven’t been active here. The winter weather sure hasn’t helped. But that is all changing now. Took the SS to a canyon lake cruise in last week with Richard Wiley.
    Hope all is well with you buddy!

Good luck on the oasis and the Real Estate license. I'm in the process of starting the Real Estate course as well and will be taking a forum leave of absence to complete it as well lol

• Pool updates. Most of the coping is in, spa is tiled along with the waterline. The grotto is mostly built and the waterfall/jump off rock is in place. Going to be ready for summer time! See you all next week in Kerville.

• So @2W2X1 Joey, I am guessing that the swim party is definitely off for next week! But the BBQ could still happen right! Looks good see you in Kerrville.

These guys are slow, but meticulous to say the least. It will eventually be bad ass! We can def. BBQ. :D

That is going to be beautiful when it's finished. Are you doing all your own design work?

Congrats!

I requested 3 bids for our budget and then took all three designs and modified one to meet what we liked in all three. We choose the materials to use on hard scapes. But I don't take credit for the 360* spill over spa. That was all my pool guy. I can't wait to show off all the elements of this build once completed.

• My wife would like a pool. I can do a lot of the excavation for it to save money but it’s still too much of a hill for this climber right now financially for something we could only use three months of the year. Your pool design is just amazing.

• The pool is officially open for business. We need a slingshot pool party planned.

• Jumping off the grotto is a must! Bring your floaties. Or I’ll grab and force you. Hahahahah

• I was just thinking about you today! Maybe it was because I was watching the Pool Kings show, maybe it was because it hit the 70's here today (that's really high you know). It's awesome that you're vision came through. And you've already got you're 1st mermaid! Congrats Man.

And Slingshots don't float - in case you didn't know...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)