Officially a transplant!

• From experience, you need to offer food. I would suggest a 23# turkey, two 10# hams, and 7 lbs of slow-cooked pulled pork.
    Oh, and cookies.

Good luck. :P

All that other stuff isn't necessary! You can buy this bunch with a ham sandwich as long as you include COOKIES!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• From experience, you need to offer food. I would suggest a 23# turkey, two 10# hams, and 7 lbs of slow-cooked pulled pork.
    Oh, and cookies.

Good luck. :P

I was thinking of ribs and sides. I smoke some mean rack of ribs. Otherwise ribeye and smoked lobster works too! Going for making those too far to visit on a whim jealous.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Well gotta get ribs going and of coarse a little moonshine I bought back from the smokies . Don’t think I’ll ride ss cause it is a little hooooooooooot here. Well done Joey. Looks amazing and I think you done good . Y’all have fun cause I am in my own little oasis trying to stay cool.
    Again looks great, congrats.
    JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• it’s OUR resort for sure! No sling needed for entry... but you’ll have to park on the side street to make room for the slingshots. Hahahahh. Get them girls some floaties and come on up.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Well gotta get ribs going and of coarse a little moonshine I bought back from the smokies . Don’t think I’ll ride ss cause it is a little hooooooooooot here. Well done Joey. Looks amazing and I think you done good . Y’all have fun cause I am in my own little oasis trying to stay cool.
    Again looks great, congrats.
    JUST SAYIN

we can plan for when it’s cooler too so you can bring the SS. I’ll just heat the pool and spa.

• @2W2X1 WHOA!!! CONGRATS ON THE COMPLETION!! Looks like CAMP JOEY WATER PARK RESORT IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!! What shall I bring? LOL I mean minus my sling and a sweatshirt to cover up with LOL JK You can't be moving to Texas and bragging about your ribs Joey LOL We need a taste test for sure! Afterwards, a late night ride through downtown SA with a trail of Slingshots with @MiM up front with the bright lights!

• @2W2X1 WHOA!!! CONGRATS ON THE COMPLETION!! Looks like CAMP JOEY WATER PARK RESORT IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!! What shall I bring? LOL I mean minus my sling and a sweatshirt to cover up with LOL JK You can't be moving to Texas and bragging about your ribs Joey LOL We need a taste test for sure! Afterwards, a late night ride through downtown SA with a trail of Slingshots with @MiM up front with the bright lights!

Thanks... Been a long time coming and stoked it is here in time for summer. Be on the look out. I'll post a SS party here soon. Need to get through all the family and friend visitors.

• Trust me..been there before and we didn't get through that list until we PCS'd to our new location LOL There was nothing like returning home from a weekend away to finding out we had to clean up the back yard and pool area LOL One word..Rottweillers! LOL They were magical LOL

Heck, I'm just looking for more people to ride with when the opportunity presents lol Now that school is out for the summer, riding time is down even more--I blame that on my indecision on a top also!

• Fun pool time for those not on bookface!

• Looks like the whole family is enjoying the new pool.

Proud for ya brother!

Enjoy it while you can because they will be grown and gone before you know it.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Fun pool time for those not on bookface!

really hard not to dislike that post--- you had the guts (or sense of adventure or whatever) to get outta this miserably liberal state. (did you see who the nut-case CA Dem Party endorsed for Congress?????) In addition- you have a gorgeous house, yard, & pool.... Looks great, my friend.

• Is that really a beer belt trying to become a beer belly?

It' s for quick draw! The beer belly is present and accounted for. :D

• @2W2X1 If you drink enough you could get a barrel, but the party ball is ok and will float when empty, kinda built in life saver in pool situations. I have been doing same except i don’t have a grotto

Keep Three Wheels Down