Officially a transplant!

• And the vision becomes a reality! I'm guessing you've got some excited kids - and parents!

Can I reserve a poolside RV spot for 2018? Or should I wait until the golf course is in?

lots of anticipation around here to reap the benefits of the finished product for sure!

You have an open invite, I can park 2 - 50’ RVs on my property without them being in the way!

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Getting ready for pool party and BBQ at Joey’s

Pretty sure we can stage a dozen Slingshots on the driveway for a cool photo op. Then of course hang at the pool for some good grub and libations!

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Pool updates. We have the gunite shot and will work on decking next.

• Pool updates. We have the gunite shot and will work on decking next.

I'm not sure how you hid the TV crew - this is going to be an episode of Mega-Pools or Lifestyles of the Slingshot Owners, right?

That looks like it's going to be awesome Joey. Are ya missing California right now?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I'm not sure how you hid the TV crew - this is going to be an episode of Mega-Pools or Lifestyles of the Slingshot Owners, right?
    That looks like it's going to be awesome Joey. Are ya missing California right now?

funny you mention Tv shows about pools. One of the bids we got was for a company who was approached by pool kings from the DIY network. They mentioned having our pool filmed. But when the sales guy insulted the wife... I had to decline their bid. Not to mention their design was sub par.

This pool will be bitchen when finished and fully landscaped.

We aren’t missing CA in the slightest! The wife misses some of her family there... but nothing else.

Early summer SS party is being planned.

• Deal breaker!
    Dumbass...

Yeah tell me about it. Dude was such a douchebag. Made reference to her being a dumb California blonde. Shit didn't fly with me... nor her for that matter.

• Yeah tell me about it. Dude was such a douchebag. Made reference to her being a dumb California blonde. Shit didn't fly with me... nor her for that matter.

I would assume he now looks something like this...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• We have had some weather delays in the pool building process as I am told this was an unusually wintery winter here for Texas.

We have the concrete decks, pads and kennel poured. The dog kennel is now completely built. The next couple weeks will be rock work and coping install. We are looking at a completion date of end of April. We are getting excited and the size of the pool and patios are starting to sink in. :D

Found a nice sunny day to drain and pressure wash the 7' fountain. It looks amazing now. I also put it on automation so I could control it from anywhere on the property.

The boom truck they brought to sling the concrete around was massive and impressive.