Officially a transplant!

• We moved into our house in North SA just over a week ago. The time here has been a blur and making this house a home surely will take time! This place is huge compared to our tiny place in Silicon Valley that we sold.

My Slingshot arrives tomorrow and our boxes and furniture arrive wed. We are excited to ditch the air mattresses and I am excited to drive a bit spirited. :D

For the record, we are loving it here.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Congrats Joey, that took a while. It must feel good to finally land at your new home. Glad to see you've got your priorities straight: Family 1st, Slingshot 2nd, everything else - sometime after that. Cheers brother! Doug

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Thanks Doug! We are stoked to escape California. Now if these contractors could move at my speed, I'd be happy.

- Pool
    - Concrete
    - Fence
    - Moving crew
    - Artificial Turf Dudes

Ugh.

Oh crap! That signature line! You're cracking me up!

That was a funny thread. BWAHAHAHHAHAHA

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Welcome brother! Looks like you're enjoying the bass... :thumbup:

oh you know it. Totally love this place. Gonna have to have you over with the family soon.

• I second what @thesabrerattler said and y’all plan on coming to kerrville in April

Thanks! Already registered... :D

• Been rather busy getting our new home all set up. Finally settled on a pool/backyard oasis contractor. Pretty stoked to have broken ground and get the yard to match the quality of the home/interior. Project should be done NLT Feb 2018. Pulling the necessary permits and getting fuel for the spa heater all worked out. Fingers crossed the local utility company can bring in natural gas and I can avoid a buried propane tank.

Did someone say Slingshots in Texas Hill Country after party at my place? :D

Here is a sneak peek of what it will become:

Here are some before shots of the back yard.

Edited once, last by 2W2X1 ().

• We are like 4 miles north of 1604 up Blanco. Hard to tell what traffic if any would be like. Depends on when you leave. Takes about 30 minutes to get south to Lackland when not in the thick of traffic.

• Pool is coming along nicely. Is it Feb. yet? :D

Here is our youngest rocking the view from the deep end.