Is painting factory wheels doable?

• I already don't like you - you got me looking at new wheels! I was so happy until now... :/

I have that effect on people and yet I sleep damn good at night. Open the wallet and let the cash flow. I'm ordering new coil overs soon as well.

RNJ12

• You and @Bigdog must have money trees. And I was kidding you know - everyone here is an enabler. That's why I'm hanging here - my wife offers little encouragement for my addiction.

You'll love the shocks if you're still running stock. The Slingshot shocks are the only shocks I ever replaced because of crapitudiness. Take that spellcheck!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• You and @Bigdog must have money trees. And I was kidding you know - everyone here is an enabler. That's why I'm hanging here - my wife offers little encouragement for my addiction.

You'll love the shocks if you're still running stock. The Slingshot shocks are the only shocks I ever replaced because of crapitudiness. Take that spellcheck!

Money tree NO. I just have a damn near perfect wife. She pays the bills I pay for the toys. That's the only thing about text or reading a message you can't really read sarcasm very well in general. I was kidding about what I said as well I am never serious and that's why I'm always in trouble at work. I'm guessing the airlines want more people to be serious but I just can't take life seriously cause no one gets out alive. What shocks did you install on your ride?

RNJ12

• My wife has the day job here too @rnj12 and she's well below the hot/crazy line. She takes care of all the little stuff like mortgages, insurance and house expenses while I focus on the big things like world peace and global warming.

I went with the JRi grand tourning (GT) shocks on a group buy. Much improved ride and they perform well for spirited driving. I know a lot of guys prefer the adjustables but I'm not so technical to be fussing with them. Set it and forget it suits me. Which way are you leaning?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Connman, you get them on eBay from the up north dealer going out of the Polaris business? Way too good to pass up whether you could afford them or not. Sometimes you gotta jump. I even got the free double bubbles.

• I'm going to be going with a local guy here and more then that he's a phenomenal person. Hahn RaceCraft has a great deal on his now and am awaiting I reply.

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Connman, you get them on eBay from the up north dealer going out of the Polaris business?

I did not.
    Some dude put em on Craigslist. He started at $650, then kept dropping over a week. When he went to $500, I offered
    "$400 and can be there in an hour" We settled at the $450.
    I asked him if they were "hot" and he said no. He had just purchased his SS used, and the tires were getting tired. So he bought these, then found a set of aftermarkets he preferred.
    He probably purchased them from that dealer though. Heard the place was dumping stuff pretty quick.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• I did not. Some dude put em on Craigslist. He started at $650, then kept dropping over a week. When he went to $500, I offered
    "$400 and can be there in an hour" We settled at the $450.
    I asked him if they were "hot" and he said no. He had just purchased his SS used, and the tires were getting tired. So he bought these, then found a set of aftermarkets he preferred.
    He probably purchased them from that dealer though. Heard the place was dumping stuff pretty quick.

I got the new factory 18/20” wheels mounted and balanced with the lug nuts and new double bubbles shipped free and no tax $540.

• Powdercoating is the way I went and the surface is very durable!

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app