Mass Shooting

• Thoughts and prayers to all the victims of yet another maniac killing as many people as he can before taking the cowards way out by suicide. In a horrific event this large I hope it does not touch the lives of any of the forum loved ones or friends but it very well could. Just breaks my heart every time this happens but mentally unstable people do evil things. I am glad the asshole shooter is dead - I could give a crap about all the media wondering WHY WHY WHY - main thing the SOB can't kill anymore innocent people enjoying a concert.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• My heart goes out to those involved and their families.

There are so many people in the world that are not worth the air they breath in yet all the bad things keep happening to those who don't deserve it.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I knew it wouldn't be long before the liberals started screaming more gun control. As usual Hellary was one of the first then I heard Dan Rather say a person could go in and buy a full auto assault rifle anywhere which anybody that knows anything about guns knows that is a flat out lie. I know it is early to make the call but so far it looks like this lunatic has no criminal, mental, or terroristic affiliations. Appears to be a guy that just decided to die and take as many as he could with him. No amount of laws passed could have stopped this tragedy - when will the gun haters ever realize this and just chill the fuck out!!! Thank God Trump won cause if Hillary was in it would be bye bye to our guns!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I have never seen a Gun out of control. It's not about gun control it's about people control.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

• I sincerely offer my condolences to all the innocent people and their family and friends that were hurt by this evil.

Also, I sincerely hope 50 virgins are porkin' this fuktard up the ass with a red hot poker!!

And could somebody PLEASE, tell this asshole's brother to..........
    SHUT THE FUK UP!!!!!!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: