Brake switch bracket

• Did you make the bracket from scratch ?
    What are the size of the holes you have to drill ?

I added a plug and play third light on my Sling Shot. Do you think by adding the SL169 Napa plunder style brake switch would fix the ESP light that come on and stay on after about 15 miles.

• Ah yes, the plug and play third brake light flasher... guess they still haven't figured out why it plays with some but not others. Installed one in Sept 2015 and removed it two weeks later...

As to whether the Napa switch would fix that... Will have to let someone else weigh in.

Personally, I think the flasher unit it self triggers an odd voltage flux that trips the ESP light on some Slings.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Did you make the bracket from scratch ?
    What are the size of the holes you have to drill ?

I added a plug and play third light on my Sling Shot. Do you think by adding the SL169 Napa plunder style brake switch would fix the ESP light that come on and stay on after about 15 miles.

Welcome @TNVOLS. If this worked right on my phone I have attached Slingjocky's description of the fix.

• This fix is if your brake light is staying on, the magnetic switch is bad, I made one for mine and then put oem back on and keep the napa for emergency.

A saw, drill motor with the bits and a file is just about all you need to make the bracket. You will figure out a way to make the bend, just go slow to get the angle right. I also wrote it up some where on here.

• I installed the NAPA brake switch in June 2015 because if you hooked up trailer lights it burned the switch up. It has worked flawlessly since then. I didn't make a bracket, I just bent the switch mount forward about 45 degrees and it lined up the switch actuator. It doesn't look ad clean as a new mount, but it works.