Air conditioning has arrived !

• meh! I live in Palm Springs CA over 100 every day for 4 months of the year, 109 right now. I also ride my Sling every day, its my daily driver and I don't even have a top - - - - - AC? meh - not interested - - its a friggin motorcycle for God's sakes

Ed have you brought 'fresh air' in the 'cockpit' area and air movement. Coupe of funnels and some shop vac hose---not much in cost and gives you air movement in the lower front of the cockpit? Have done to mine and love it.

• @edwardaneal our body temps just differ. While you feel 75-95 is ideal, my ideal is 55-75 lol and will wear shorts until it hits the 40’s... hence those 90 degree days, I tend to keep the Slingshot in the garage. A/C will help alleviate that, so I’m reaching out, hoping for a solution! :thumbup:

• Jamie has a LOT of irons in the fire, so don't go ballistic on him. He's a great guy doing all he can to help bring alternative products to the slingshot community. The one thing he's proven in the past is that he's going to do all his own testing to make sure there are no issues when the finished product gets released. When it's available, I'm sure he's going to make that announcement and start shipping the product quickly

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Jamie has a LOT of irons in the fire, so don't go ballistic on him. He's a great guy doing all he can to help bring alternative products to the slingshot community. The one thing he's proven in the past is that he's going to do all his own testing to make sure there are no issues when the finished product gets released. When it's available, I'm sure he's going to make that announcement and start shipping the product quickly

Just got his oldest girl off to college, that takes s lot of everything...! His AC blows cold that I can tell you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got no dog in this fight but I believe I've heard that said before with the names "Alpha" and "Haun" attached. We shipped my mother in laws ashes to a so called good friend who promised to bury her at sea.He had so many irons in the fire we don't and probably will never know what he did with her.

• I got no dog in this fight but I believe I've heard that said before with the names "Alpha" and "Haun" attached. We shipped my mother in laws ashes to a so called good friend who promised to bury her at sea.He had so many irons in the fire we don't and probably will never know what he did with her.

You definitely dont know Jamie and are one to stir it up. To make a comparison to the other 2 vendors is pure BS. That kind of smack would be better off in the politics thread.
    Jamie is a great developer of the aftermarket world who engineers his creations when he isn't at his full time job. Yes, what he provides is from part time.
    By the way, as @DKF Texas mentioned, the AC is cold, the S2000 developed for @StickerDicks is fantastic, and the K24 is one of the most powerful slings running at this time. Pretty awesome for a part time effort while not talking smack about other peoples efforts.

• You definitely dont know Jamie and are one to stir it up. To make a comparison to the other 2 vendors is pure BS. That kind of smack would be better off in the politics thread.
    Jamie is a great developer of the aftermarket world who engineers his creations when he isn't at his full time job. Yes, what he provides is from part time.
    By the way, as @DKF Texas mentioned, the AC is cold, the S2000 developed for @StickerDicks is fantastic, and the K24 is one of the most powerful slings running at this time. Pretty awesome for a part time effort while not talking smack about other peoples efforts.

I couldn’t say that any better than @Slingrazor ...Those of us that have been here since the beginning and actually know these folks know better! Please don’t pop up and pop off trying to disparage one of the true Sling pioneers!!!

• Again a quick post to let everyone know the progress only takes 2mins, some of you who follow him in social media might know what's up but from the point of view of those of us who only do the forums he just disappeared like the other vendors without explanation.

I definitely didn't mean any offense with my earlier post but that doesn't make it any less true.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Again a quick post to let everyone know the progress only takes 2mins, some of you who follow him in social media might know what's up but from the point of view of those of us who only do the forums he just disappeared like the other vendors without explanation.

I definitely didn't mean any offense with my earlier post but that doesn't make it any less true.

I just spoke with him Saturday. He doesn’t spend a ton of time on the forums so I’m not sure disappear is an accurate description...His focus as far as the SS is the AC.

He was never a hugely active presence on here, because he's too busy actually going out and doing stuff. I know several of the vendors who don't use this form as their primary means of communication, because it reaches such a comparatively small segment of the population. If they have time to be on this forum, then great. But if they don't, then maybe it behooves us to go follow them to whichever form of advertising and social media they have decided best fits their business model. They don't owe us communication on the specific media platform that *we* demand.

• I didn’t expect my post the other day wondering what came of the A/C idea to turn into such a mess. I appreciate those of you who know Jamie who actually gave updates. I’ve never heard of him before I found this post (being new to the community), but glad to see he’s still rocking and rolling with the Slings.

Seeing one of his previous posts, I was able to follow him on Instagram and Facebook and reached out to him. In doing so, I got to appreciate all the custom work he’s done on Slingshots and the immense attention to detail. Again, “brilliant” is the word that comes to mind.

He nearly immediately got back to me with his phone number and offered for me to give him a call to talk about it, which I plan on doing sometime this week. :thumbsup:

• I didn’t expect my post the other day wondering what came of the A/C idea to turn into such a mess. I appreciate those of you who know Jamie who actually gave updates. I’ve never heard of him before I found this post (being new to the community), but glad to see he’s still rocking and rolling with the Slings.

Seeing one of his previous posts, I was able to follow him on Instagram and Facebook and reached out to him. In doing so, I got to appreciate all the custom work he’s done on Slingshots and the immense attention to detail. Again, “brilliant” is the word that comes to mind.

He nearly immediately got back to me with his phone number and offered for me to give him a call to talk about it, which I plan on doing sometime this week. :thumbsup:

Good lesson for you...

• I knew a nice guy once back in the 1970's. In the 1980's he got sent to Fort Leavenworth, Kansas to serve a life sentence with no chance for parole. If I thought like some people here I would have to believe there are a lot of nice guys in prison, but I still wouldn't buy anything from them... other than a license plate. :D

• Post about a product you're developing and then offering no follow-up leads to questions. A simple post to let folks know it's still under development can go a long way to not only keep interested possible customers informed, but also reduce speculation.

well said, someone mentioned that he doesn't have to post here and that we should instead go follow him on social media but he of his own accord got the ball rolling by posting here so we shouldn't have to go anywhere else to get info.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.