Air conditioning has arrived !

• well said, someone mentioned that he doesn't have to post here and that we should instead go follow him on social media but he of his own accord got the ball rolling by posting here so we shouldn't have to go anywhere else to get info.

I normally don't engage in threads like this but I would like to respectfully disagree. If I were trying to sell a product I would go to as many social media type sites as possible and throw a teaser out there with a little info on the product and a way to contact me. He is a member here and anyone interested can send him a message here or they can go to the other social sites and contact him there. On the other hand if you feel he has questionable business practices then maybe the answer would be to develop the product yourself or find someone else who is making a similar product that meets your needs. Personally I don't see the need to hackle the guy for posting a teaser here whether he ever comes back with further information or not. I know, I know, you didn't ask for my opinion but I felt that looking at it from a different view point may shed a different light on the subject. jes my .o2

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• @Ghost it seems a lot of people here have negative opinions for absolutely no reason other than they have nothing better to do with themselves. This thread has turned into nothing but assumptions from people who have no interest in the product, and don’t know Jamie, yet just want to talk shit.

Regardless what his social media platform is, he does a lot for the Slingshot community, so why all of the hate? ... Haters.

The fact is, I spoke with Jamie on the phone yesterday evening and had a great conversation about his A/C design amongst other things.

I don’t believe it’s my place to talk about his progress other than that he told me he’s had to do a lot of revisions to it, does not want to release an unfinished product, and expect something to be out in the near future. I feel very confident in what is to come, and appreciate the strive for perfection that Jamie’s got going with this project.

• And a good point for those who seem to only throw the shit around and not provide anything else to our community... Do your research about who you disparage from behind your keyboard.
    Jamie has been creating devices that make the sling accessible from a wheel chair. This took priority for a Vet since he last posted about the AC.
    Thankfully we have more people here who want to help more than hinder.

• Other than criticizing a lack of follow-up or status update posts, I don't believe I have criticized the OP, especially as far as character or anything like that. I just believe communication is key in any endeavor.
    Just as an example, my only complaint about the pool service company I use is poor communication. The owner will make a verbal commitment, often w/o following up. He wants happy customers, but doesn't seem to get that if he says he's going to do something, if he doesn't follow thru and do it and doesn't at least let me now he ran into a problem, then I am not going to be happy. He has been making up for shortcomings by offering decent pricing, but poor communication is a constant irritant.
    Lost of folks have complained about Hahn's lack of communications and the giant hole he has found himself in as a result.
    From what I have heard off and on, the OP does indeed have some great ideas and is doing good things, but it is still in his best interests to let folks know what he's doing, especially since his efforts to help disabled vets can earn him a lot of good press. Just a little communication can go a long way.

• And a good point for those who seem to only throw the shit around and not provide anything else to our community... Do your research about who you disparage from behind your keyboard.
    Jamie has been creating devices that make the sling accessible from a wheel chair. This took priority for a Vet since he last posted about the AC.
    Thankfully we have more people here who want to help more than hinder.

I’ll say it:
    PP OG’s don’t play that homie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Other than criticizing a lack of follow-up or status update posts, I don't believe I have criticized the OP, especially as far as character or anything like that. I just believe communication is key in any endeavor.
    Just as an example, my only complaint about the pool service company I use is poor communication. The owner will make a verbal commitment, often w/o following up. He wants happy customers, but doesn't seem to get that if he says he's going to do something, if he doesn't follow thru and do it and doesn't at least let me now he ran into a problem, then I am not going to be happy. He has been making up for shortcomings by offering decent pricing, but poor communication is a constant irritant.
    Lost of folks have complained about Hahn's lack of communications and the giant hole he has found himself in as a result.
    From what I have heard off and on, the OP does indeed have some great ideas and is doing good things, but it is still in his best interests to let folks know what he's doing, especially since his efforts to help disabled vets can earn him a lot of good press. Just a little communication can go a long way.

Jamie doesn’t do what he does for press...he does it because he cares...

• it's kinda funny right - it's just marketing. If we all would have waited for Polaris to come to us about the Slingshot I'm not sure any of us would be here now.

There are lots of small vendors from craft beer to cigars to aftermarket systems that are happy where they are at and don't market but if we want something bad enough we find them. I can't fault how vendors wish to market it is there choice.

We've had and have members who share once and are done and some that never share. We've got members who shared and we're able to bring a product to us by opening a businesses. And others who have done research to tell about stuff not found here.

You can't blame anyone other than yourself if you want something and don't do whatever it takes to get it because then you didn't really want it

• Well said.
    May I add that if you have no interest in the subject and just want to stoke the fire, it your right as an American.
    Just remember Karma is a Bitch!

• Thanks @Ross you are so correct and to the others, just remember that What Goes Around Will Come Back To You.

• Thanks @Ross you are so correct and to the others, just remember that What Goes Around Will Come Back To You.

And then you die... That's life. Surprised people are freaking out so much on this thread. I don't see anything to freak out about myself. If we all got kicked off this forum tomorrow life would still go on.

• Well said.
    May I add that if you have no interest in the subject and just want to stoke the fire, it your right as an American.
    Just remember Karma is a Bitch!

A very evil biatch!

I didn't say anything bad about him either but some act like I did. Reminds me of a story. A guy goes out and kills 15 people, there are 40 witnesses who saw him do it, he gets the death penalty. Just before he is executed his mama jump up and says "why are you doing this? He's such a good boy". ?(?(?(